Jets | After Law Again

Smizzy

Seeing Ty Law intercept a Tom Brady pass and running it back for the game winning touchdown in overtime would be the Greatest Moment of My Life. :lol:

My sincerest condolences on a sucky life.

Bring Law to New York. The defense started to define itself last year with the youth of Vilma/ Coleman, the endurance/ heart of Ellis, and the almost certain future pro bowl play of Robertson. Law could and should be the X-factor that demands the secondary never bend over to the Mike Martzian huck it and chuck it playbooks of the NFL.

Law didn't lose a step, this guy has ice in his veins, he is a born winner. Once Sunday comes along and he is lined up on the otherside of Belicek adrenaline will take over and domination will ensue. He will also add a veteran like presence to the entire team and in my mind Henderson will name him the most vauable player on the D come the end of the season. In return he will be known in N.E. as, "The one who got away." Yes, the "Law curse" you superstitous freaks.

Most importantly Ty has the knowledge of what it takes to win the superbowl, if the Jets are serious about breaking their ugly losing streak they should obtain this man.

Bring Law to New York. The defense started to define itself last year with the youth of Vilma/ Coleman, the endurance/ heart of Ellis, and the almost certain future pro bowl play of Robertson. Law could and should be the X-factor that demands the secondary never bend over to the Mike Martzian huck it and chuck it playbooks of the NFL.

Law didn't lose a step, this guy has ice in his veins, he is a born winner. Once Sunday comes along and he is lined up on the otherside of Belicek adrenaline will take over and domination will ensue. He will also add a veteran like presence to the entire team and in my mind Henderson will name him the most vauable player on the D come the end of the season. In return he will be known in N.E. as, "The one who got away." Yes, the "Law curse" you superstitous freaks.

Most importantly Ty has the knowledge of what it takes to win the superbowl, if the Jets are serious about breaking their ugly losing streak they should obtain this man.

Sooner or later Law is going to have to come down from that number. Training camp is fast approaching and guys like him and Boulware still don't have jobs.

If the Jets can get Law at the right price then it is a no brainer. When you can get a guy who has been a multiple time ALL-Pro who can work with kids like Strait and Miller then you roll the dice.

The question is though, what is the right price ?

I think we will find out real soon.

Sooner or later Law is going to have to come down from that number. Training camp is fast approaching and guys like him and Boulware still don't have jobs.

If the Jets can get Law at the right price then it is a no brainer. When you can get a guy who has been a multiple time ALL-Pro who can work with kids like Strait and Miller then you roll the dice.

The question is though, what is the right price ?

I think we will find out real soon.

Archived