LOL! I may be starting to like this guy!

Garb

Son of Georgie Thinks Red Sox Nation Is a Sham,

and USA Is Really Yankee Country

"Red Sox Nation? What a bunch of [expletive] that is." -- Hank Steinbrenner

Little Stein Shoots His Mouth Off, Again

"For his part, Hank betrays no worry about the competition in the American League, whether it

Son of Georgie Thinks Red Sox Nation Is a Sham,

and USA Is Really Yankee Country

"Red Sox Nation? What a bunch of [expletive] that is." -- Hank Steinbrenner

Little Stein Shoots His Mouth Off, Again

"For his part, Hank betrays no worry about the competition in the American League, whether it

And yet you hate Lucchino for (among other things) taking shots at the Yankees. Strange bedfellows indeed...

Lucchino taking shots at the Yankees is the least of things I hate him for. That man is slarmy. SLARMY! Lyin' Larry called the Yankees the evil empire - a term he coined after (probably) some exhaustive market research and running it by doofus Dan Shauggnesy. Everything that man does is calculated. His middle name should be guile.

Hank Steinbrenner may be guilty of being stupid, but his remarks ring genuine. Lucchino wouldn't know genuine if it bit him on the face.

Lucchino taking shots at the Yankees is the least of things I hate him for. That man is slarmy. SLARMY! Lyin' Larry called the Yankees the evil empire - a term he coined after (probably) some exhaustive market research and running it by doofus Dan Shauggnesy. Everything that man does is calculated. His middle name should be guile.

Hank Steinbrenner may be guilty of being stupid, but his remarks ring genuine. Lucchino wouldn't know genuine if it bit him on the face.

We'll always have our hatred of CHB. And Paris.

This is funny-

So yesterday the Sox played BC, of which Shaugnnesy's son is a member. He was being called CHO. Curly Haired Offspring.:rl:

We'll always have our hatred of CHB. And Paris.

This is funny-

So yesterday the Sox played BC, of which Shaugnnesy's son is a member. He was being called CHO. Curly Haired Offspring.:rl:

For real? I did not know that - but that is AWESOME! I knew they beat BC 25-0. Made my alma mater's 15-0 defeat look alright ;)

For a son who supposedly wanted no part of being in charge of the Yankees, he sure has swallowed a lot of Yankee pride.

I could write an entire essay on Yankee pride and how shallow it is. But I will spare all of you.

Thank you, Hank Dierking. :)

For a son who supposedly wanted no part of being in charge of the Yankees, he sure has swallowed a lot of Yankee pride.

I could write an entire essay on Yankee pride and how shallow it is. But I will spare all of you.

Go for it, I promise to read the whole thing and come up with the most intelligent response I can muster, so look forward to some juvenile comment insulting your sexuality and or penis size.

I met Brian Cashman tonight. He was a nice enough guy. I made him laugh when I asked him if there should be a Larry/Hank steel cage PPV.

I just realized who was with Cashman the other night. It was Steve Swindall, former son in law to the boss.

I just realized who was with Cashman the other night. It was Steve Swindall, former son in law to the boss.

If Cashman was with Swindall it is only because Swindall was waiting on Cashman's table. Talk about stupid career moves, Steve could have had it all.

Go for it, I promise to read the whole thing and come up with the most intelligent response I can muster, so look forward to some juvenile comment insulting your sexuality and or penis size.

I promise to POTW nominate that indictment of his sexuality and penis size. It'll probably be my first POTW nom, so make it good.

If Cashman was with Swindall it is only because Swindall was waiting on Cashman's table. Talk about stupid career moves, Steve could have had it all.

He must have been absolutely miserable at home to throw that all away.

Archived