Pace visiting Jets!

Favorite_Toon

CONFLICTING REPORTS ON PACE

We're certain of one thing -- either Calvin Pace has struck a deal with the Dolphins, or he hasn't.

The Miami Herald says that the soon-to-be-former Cardinal hasn't signed with the Fins, and that he'll visit the Jets on Saturday.

But Pace sounds like he's leaning toward signing with Miami. ''I'm happy here,'' Pace said. "But I just feel like I should still take that trip. I've got one more trip to take, and we'll see what happens."

Bucky Brooks of SI.com reports that Pace has agreed to terms with the Fins.

We suppose that both reports could be accurate, and that Pace has a tentative arrangement in place with the Dolphins but wants to hear the Jets out before finalizing things. We suppose that we'll find out more soon.

CONFLICTING REPORTS ON PACE

We're certain of one thing -- either Calvin Pace has struck a deal with the Dolphins, or he hasn't.

The Miami Herald says that the soon-to-be-former Cardinal hasn't signed with the Fins, and that he'll visit the Jets on Saturday.

But Pace sounds like he's leaning toward signing with Miami. ''I'm happy here,'' Pace said. "But I just feel like I should still take that trip. I've got one more trip to take, and we'll see what happens."

Bucky Brooks of SI.com reports that Pace has agreed to terms with the Fins.

We suppose that both reports could be accurate, and that Pace has a tentative arrangement in place with the Dolphins but wants to hear the Jets out before finalizing things. We suppose that we'll find out more soon.

Let's hope Tangini can convince him to stay!!

Let's hope Tangini can convince him to stay!!

I like Pace, but Gholston is much better.

Addressing alot of needs through free agency... get pace no need to draft gholsten.. get fanecca and maybe another o-lineman= above average o-line = Darren Mcfadden running allover the place for us in 08..

Addressing alot of needs through free agency... get pace no need to draft gholsten.. get fanecca and maybe another o-lineman= above average o-line = Darren Mcfadden running allover the place for us in 08..

There's a reason why they let Pace go, Gholston will be better. Either way tho, I'll take McFadden no matter who's on the board.

and what do you suppose we do with our newly signed rb thomas jones and our playmaking backup leon washington?

Jones mcfadden combo for 2008 leon washington is great at what he does... special teams and a darren sproles sort of role...third running back,,

next year cut thomas jones and hnad the reigns over to mcfadden..

Just like they did with peterson..only the vikes handed the job over a little earlier..

GOOD RIDDANCE AND THANK THE LORD! This is Bryan Thomas Part 2, give me Vernon Gholston instead.

Tough call but right now I'm kinda leaning your way 124. He had a good year (contract year of course) last year but didn't do much before that.

Jones mcfadden combo for 2008 leon washington is great at what he does... special teams and a darren sproles sort of role...third running back,,

next year cut thomas jones and hnad the reigns over to mcfadden..

Just like they did with peterson..only the vikes handed the job over a little earlier..

Love the plan. Dont know why other people dont realize it. Its not like Thomas Jones is 23 years old anyway.

and what do you suppose we do with our newly signed rb thomas jones and our playmaking backup leon washington?

Love the plan. Dont know why other people dont realize it. Its not like Thomas Jones is 23 years old anyway.

Thanks bro... U been screaming for mcfadden and all I heard was we need a better o-line...well with faneca almost on board.. and we sign another o-lineman..guess what? we will have a pretty damn good one... and then drafting mcfadden will be a no brainer..

Fixed the o-line through free agency...love it... no more drafting first round o-lineman unless they are an orlando pace.. joe thomas...ogden type... and Dbrick is clearly not..

Hopefully, the Dolphins get this done. We do not need a pair of Bryan Thomases.

LOL! He is nothing like Bryan Thomas. He doesn't even play the same position. He plays strong side LB, and can play inside and DE. Thomas is strictly a weakside backer.

LOL! He is nothing like Bryan Thomas. He doesn't even play the same position. He plays strong side LB, and can play inside and DE. Thomas is strictly a weakside backer.

He's nothing like Bryan Thomas?

He's a first round bust DE that moved to LB in his contract year and had a career year.

Yes, nothing like BT at all.

He's nothing like Bryan Thomas?

He's a first round bust DE that moved to LB in his contract year and had a career year.

Yes, nothing like BT at all.

Pace plays over the TE. Thomas does not. He is more like Adalius Thomas as far as the versatility he has.

Archived