• Hernandez/Bedard
    • Haren/Webb
    • Peavy/Young
    • Verlander/Willis
    • Lackey/Esobar
    • Santana/Maine
    • Wang/Pettitte
    • there is a tandem i would prefer over the choices above

I did it as a joke to piss off Scott Dierking. I was just mad that Hughes and Chamberlain were overlooked for consideration.

Stop treating me as some M*dM*k* (I am not allowed to say his name) monster of a poster who you only post to get a rise out of. You are some real attention whore.

In order to be considered as a #1 and a #2, (Joba, Hughes) shouldn't part of the criteria be that you actually START? ;)

Wang is a very good pitcher two 19 wins seasons in a row isn't an easy thing to do, and Jeter isn't as bad at fielding as everyone makes him out to be. He isn't the best, but he is far from the worst. Isn't c.c. sabatthia a F.A next season and he would only be, what 28-29? If so the yanks should sign him to replace pettite or moose and go with a rotation of Wang, Huges, JOBA!!!! Kennedy and C.C. That would be a pretty good rotation.

If Sabathia is available next off-season the Yankees seriously need to buy him. I'd be shocked if BOTH Petitte and Mussina weren't gone after this season.

Wang is a good pitcher but he is pretty overrated and he got exposed last playoffs. He's a decent pitcher who's durable and can start every 5 days and with the Yankess line-up if you're half-decent and can start every 5 days during the season you will win 18-19 games a year.

Wang is a very good pitcher two 19 wins seasons in a row isn't an easy thing to do, and Jeter isn't as bad at fielding as everyone makes him out to be. He isn't the best, but he is far from the worst. Isn't c.c. sabatthia a F.A next season and he would only be, what 28-29? If so the yanks should sign him to replace pettite or moose and go with a rotation of Wang, Huges, JOBA!!!! Kennedy and C.C. That would be a pretty good rotation.

If Sabathia is available next off-season the Yankees seriously need to buy him. I'd be shocked if BOTH Petitte and Mussina weren't gone after this season.

Wang is a good pitcher but he is pretty overrated and he got exposed last playoffs. He's a decent pitcher who's durable and can start every 5 days and with the Yankess line-up if you're half-decent and can start every 5 days during the season you will win 18-19 games a year.

I agree with this.

I went with Webb and Haren. In the NL, Haren should be like money in the bank, and Webb is already a stud. Those 2 could combine for the most wins, lowest ERA of any tandem in Baseball this year.

If they were able to accomplish that, it would be quite a feat.

Fly balls turn into homeruns at the BOB

Just curious. Who is on your list of SS whose defense is worse than Derek Jeter?

theres actually alot.

almost everybody is worse then jeter at fielding. Jeter had one bad year of fielding. I can only name a few that a re better then him right now.

Jack Wilson

Tulowitzki

Jose Reyes(only bc he can get to the ball quick but he overthrows alot and delgado saves him)

theres actually alot.

almost everybody is worse then jeter at fielding. Jeter had one bad year of fielding. I can only name a few that a re better then him right now.

Jack Wilson

Tulowitzki

Jose Reyes(only bc he can get to the ball quick but he overthrows alot and delgado saves him)

Did you ACTUALLY say that Delgado saves a lot of throws? Carlos Delgado?

theres actually alot.

Jack Wilson

Tulowitzki

If you believe Jeter is the 3rd or 4th best defensive shortstop in baseball, then there's a bridge I'd like to sell you.

Archived