Randy Moss

DMaynard

I heard on a local Philly radio sports show this evening that there may be some kind of snag with Moss signing the Patriots contract. Apparently, it is not a done deal.

The only thing I heard was the Eagles offered him more money, and he took the Pats.

He totally played Philly. If it were a money issue then he shouldve followed Asante Samuel and sign with the Eagles, but he was trying torunthe price up with the Patriots. The idiot ended up signing for less money. He knew he didnt want to leave the Patriots in the first place.

He totally played Philly. If it were a money issue then he shouldve followed Asante Samuel and sign with the Eagles, but he was trying torunthe price up with the Patriots. The idiot ended up signing for less money. He knew he didnt want to leave the Patriots in the first place.

who cares that means the Pats spend more on him and less on other FA's which is a good thing

:bwahaharoll:

Eli is a flash in the pan. The Jiants wont be back for a looooong time.

Neither will the Patriots. You guys are cursed, and are losing your luster with every passing day.

Eli kicked your asses fair and square and the Giants defense completely emasculated and embarassed you guys all night. And in classic fashion, your douchebag of a coach left his own players on the field with time left. A better ending I couldnt have asked for.

0684841150.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Patriot fans should be the last people on earth using books as a defense. Exhibit A: Amazon.com, 1 week before the Superbowl.

Please explain yourself sir!

19-0book.jpg

See "what ha happend was"

HAHAHAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lay off the drugs. Eli and his "hail mary" passing game are all done.

hail mary? eli didnt beat you with a hail mary was a stop and go route. remmeber hobbs tripped and burress was waving in the endzone.. damn good memories

Not deluded enough to believe that Woody, Fanaca and DBust will ever form a complete, winning NFL OL.

At least our OL won't have the choke job of the century in the only game that matters.

What happened to Light and your other OL men? Did someone forget to tell them to actually show up to the superbowl?

At least our OL won't have the choke job of the century in the only game that matters.

What happened to Light and your other OL men? Did someone forget to tell them to actually show up to the superbowl?

I googled "Jets offensive line" and this appeared

RUGS-1181-NY.jpg

I googled "Jets offensive line" and this appeared

RUGS-1181-NY.jpg

Cute. Well how do you explain your O-Line getting bitched by the Giants in the Superbowl? You guys ARE the cream of the crop of the NFL arent you? You guys ARE the measuring stick for all other teams arent you? How utterly embarassing.

79725164.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1935FB17706AA75D201D9D2EA1177884AE74854FFF91D748C6E

&

79725253.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1935FB17706AA75D2013424B3ABD43EB42F4854FFF91D748C6E

&

79725540.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1935FB17706AA75D2015F99A458FCACDE47E30A760B0D811297

&

79498875.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1935E8AB2A78FA701DE0EA5EC6290220AE2A55A1E4F32AD3138

Tom Brady got raped repeatedly, and I still havent heard any valid explanation as to why from the Patriot fans, I guess they're too busy making accounts on NY JETS based websites than caring about the fact that their team had history in the palms of their hands and totally choked it away because they didnt have enough respect for their opponent and thought by just 'showing' up the superbowl would be theirs. I understand how you feel buddy!:yawn:

Why do you guys even bother reading what ProstateReign is writing? He's never said anything even remotely interesting about football. He's just a troll, and he's not even good at it.

The Giants can beat them again, and Eli's brother and the Colts must be looking forward to facing the Pats downgraded secondary. And they won't even have to cheat to win.

When his recievers got too greedy Bellicheat sent them packing, thinking they could win without them. They couldn't. This year it's the secondary. Same story, same result. As the Soup **** would have put it: "No Superbowl for you! Next!"

Archived