A question even bigger than FA, draft or PSls

SeniorFlaJet

Fireman Ed is a hack. You know how many times that idiot would start Jets chants while the offense was lined up on the field!?

Yaa, i have noticed that he did pick some inoportune times, but he definately provided a good amount of engery. If he could realize that the homefield advantage is to get the visiting team to jump offsides and not our team, than it'd be perfect.

it was wacky when CBS would put on images of Ed but he wasn't in the building.

in all seriousness no one but Ed can effectively run the Jet chant. The Jets fans don't respect anything but fear. That will probably change in the new pricey stadium and someone else runs a lame chant.

It sounds stupid but the Jets need Ed. I mean yeah maybe Kevin James on top of a sumo wrestler could do it, but it just wouldn't be the same. Ed tries to get some of the worst crowd in the NFL (im sorry guys but it's true) into some sort of shape. he is an absolute psycho for trying but he's our psycho and we will listen to him. the games sucked last year and Ed not being there didn't help.

hey anyone else Remember that slack jawed homo Captain Jet they trotted out there for a while? that was a disgrace. He's gotta be someone's rich incompetent relative like Buster Bluth (tony hale on arrested development). Ed is also unemployed but at least Ed appears to have a job.

I am no fan of Ed and his ill-timed chants, but he definitely did a good job and was missed last year.

The flag girls could do just as good of a job with the jets chant using the flags, but they are too concerned with their lame dance routines.

We need real cheerleaders who will get the crowd pumped up and cheering and chanting.

Ed shouldnt have to do it, but because our organization is so lame he has too.

Real simple for fans:

Yell, scream, cheer on defense.

Quiet when the QB is under center on offense. Clap and hi-five after the play is over.

I am no fan of Ed and his ill-timed chants, but he definitely did a good job and was missed last year.

The flag girls could do just as good of a job with the jets chant using the flags, but they are too concerned with their lame dance routines.

We need real cheerleaders who will get the crowd pumped up and cheering and chanting.

Ed shouldnt have to do it, but because our organization is so lame he has too.

Real simple for fans:

Yell, scream, cheer on defense.

Quiet when the QB is under center on offense. Clap and hi-five after the play is over.

It really surprised me how many people don't understand this. It's just mind boggeling.

It really surprised me how many people don't understand this. It's just mind boggeling.

thats what happens when someone attends 1 game a year. They dont understand that you are supposed to be quiet on offense. It is opposite of how you act in all other sports.

And the dirty looks I get from people when I tell them to shut the F$%# up on offense are priceless. They just dont understand.

thats what happens when someone attends 1 game a year. They dont understand that you are supposed to be quiet on offense. It is opposite of how you act in all other sports.

And the dirty looks I get from people when I tell them to shut the F$%# up on offense are priceless. They just dont understand.

Yaa, and then actually trying to explain it to them when they are all piss drunk is always fun. I just don't understand if your a fan of football how you can not know that trying to get your team to jump offsides is not a good thing.

I really hope Ed leads us Crazy Jet fans next year with the J-E-T-S-Jets, Jets, Jets!!!!

Jet fans need Ed in the stadium, last year Jet fans were known as pricks with the whole chad situation when he got injured, the disrespecting of the girl, Ed actually brings positive feedback to us Jet fans and I really enjoy the Jets chant when im at home watching the game.

I really hope Ed leads us Crazy Jet fans next year with the J-E-T-S-Jets, Jets, Jets!!!!

Jet fans need Ed in the stadium, last year Jet fans were known as pricks with the whole chad situation when he got injured, the disrespecting of the girl, Ed actually brings positive feedback to us Jet fans and I really enjoy the Jets chant when im at home watching the game.

Well, I've disagreed with the media saying the fans were booing chad's injury since day one. I was there. They werent booing chad. They were cheering Kellen. Im sure it didnt look good on TV, but the media distorted the facts.

And they disrespected more than one girl....;) not just that bitch steeler fan who nobody wanted to see flash.

Again, the media made a big deal over nothing and were wrong in their reporting on what took place on the spirals.

And I cant believe Im saying this, but I will be glad Ed will be back also. He does get the fans going. Last year was friggin pathetic. And I blame the fans and the organization. Both suck.

And I blame the fans and the organization. Both suck.

Well, like my name says... We have ALOT of DieHardJetFans... Look at this site, we have so many great posters that it's not even funny. Yankee fans are great, but how would they be if they had a season like the Devil Rays? Jet fans are tough fans because we have lost ever since 1969, yeah every team has sorry ass fans, but I honestly believe Jet fans are some of the best fans in all of sports. Give us a new stadium and a winning team, and watch how loud we can get.

Well, like my name says... We have ALOT of DieHardJetFans... Look at this site, we have so many great posters that it's not even funny. Yankee fans are great, but how would they be if they had a season like the Devil Rays? Jet fans are tough fans because we have lost ever since 1969, yeah every team has sorry ass fans, but I honestly believe Jet fans are some of the best fans in all of sports. Give us a new stadium and a winning team, and watch how loud we can get.

we have a lot of bandwagon fans who have no clue on what their role is at a football game. They dont know how to act. They dont know how to cheer. All they know is some guy stands up and yells J-E-T-S and they feel they were part of something.

I know we have a lot of great posters and a bunch go to games every year, but we have a lot of fans who suck. Sorry if it bothers you, but its my reality when I go to games.

And Yankee fans have shown how bandwagon they are... it was called the 80's. The baseball fan is different than a football fan. A better example would be college football. Those fans know the chants, cheers, fight song, etc. They show up win or lose. Heck they show up for spring practice!

Most professional sport fans are bandwagon and dont ride the ebb and flows of a franchise. I wish we werent part of that.

Jets fans want to think their fan base is hard core, loud and proud. The fact is they are good when the team is good, when things go south so do they. Regardless of the teams record a good portion leaves at the end of the 3rd quarter.. many times the place sounds like a morgue for no particular reason at all...it is what it is people. Jets fans will never be confused to be like Packer fans

Archived