New Faces and New Numbers for the Jets

SoFlaJets

I don't know Matt you think he'll even MAKE the team this year?

It seems like most Jet faithful are very pro-Miller, or very anti-miller. I am in the Pro column, and think he will do a great job for us next year.

If you asked me to back this with anything other than emotion, i cannot help you. ;)

isn't that just the same mindset when linbackers switch to 56

I guess that's true, and here's to hoping he can actually be a cb for this team.:cheers:

MwashingtonNYJ.JPG

I take it everyone is referring to the "revised" Jets unis of the mid nineties when the team randomly added black piping and accents to the uniform even though black was never a team color? This was done when it seemed that every nfl team was adding some black to the team unis.

The reason I ask is because my gameday jersey is a green Wesley Walker authentic circa 1985, i.e. pre-black piping, and I love that jersey. Oh yeah, and I have previously mentioned here that the team should wear the early to mid 80's uniform for one game (not the mid-90's). That was afterall when I became a football/Jets fan.

I agree. 28 is like a jinx with Jets RB's who are trying to break tackles.

How dare you sir! Curtis gave it all on the field, on every play, he was The Warrior. I just can't believe I'm reading such sacrilegious junk on a message board.

Unreal.

:P

Why in gods name would Miller switch to 21? I get the whole Deion Sanders thing, so if he wants to be anything like Deion he better continue his success returning kicks and he needs to start playing better at Corner. Now I know he was supposed to break out on Corner in '07, but his injury in Week 2 put that to bed. Maybe Mangini truely does believe he can be a perfect #2 complement to Revis, so we'll see what happens on Draft Day.

Archived