Seriously, Fox?

Thor99

Its all about contracts... Nascar paid a lot of money for their slot... Fox cant just stiff them...

If you think TV is about you, the viewer... your sadly mistaken..

Chad Pennington doesn't play baseball... what are you doing here?

Agreed. Stupid move by FOX. So you move a Yankees-Red Sox game over to FX so all the rednecks in the world can watch some guy drive in a circle 500 times? Riiiiiiiiiight.

I'll have you know my neck is quite pale, sir. ;)

And it pissed me off too

Fox did what they had to do contractually. They had no choice.

They should have switched everyone over to FX after ARod choked again. Instead of this bullcrap they pulled trying to squeeze in the end of the game. They held up the race for a few minutes to try to get the game in, but NASCAR couldnt wait any longer.

The game was on FX, and I watched the 9th on FX because I knew they would switch over. But we had no sound on FX except for crowd noise. Was nice.

Sorry people dont like NASCAR, but your dislike for it doesnt change the facts of the situation. Race fans are pissed off they held off the start of the race for some silly baseball game.

Agreed. Stupid move by FOX. So you move a Yankees-Red Sox game over to FX so all the rednecks in the world can watch some guy drive in a circle 500 times? Riiiiiiiiiight.

they only did 312 laps... and not exactly a circle.

Remember, there are a lot of rednecks who think the stick and ball sport on FOX last night is boring.

And dont forget the owners of the Red Sox are also co-owners of a NASCAR team. RoushFenway Racing.

http://www.roushracing.com/

Archived