McNair Retires...this changes the draft

InstantClassic

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3351086

They almost have to trade up for Ryan if other teams smokescreen their ass!

Let's move down 2 spots and grab a third rounder.

That would be nice but I don't know if it will happen. First off, I think there's a good chance Ryan goes to the Falcons or Chiefs. Second, the Ravens would probably be better off keeping all their picks and just selecting one of the other QB's in round 2.

Troy Smith is not that bad. As a rookie he played better than Kellen Clemens last season and most Jets fans think it's asinine to even suggest we draft a QB now.

Doesn't change the draft at all. The Ravens still have to hope that both Atlanta and the Jets pass on Ryan, which will not happen. If Ryan is there at 6, the Jets grab him, but it looks more and more like Ryan will end up in Atlanta.

Doesn't change the draft at all. The Ravens still have to hope that both Atlanta and the Jets pass on Ryan, which will not happen. If Ryan is there at 6, the Jets grab him, but it looks more and more like Ryan will end up in Atlanta.

and the Chiefs. Their QB situation is actually worse than ours.

and the Chiefs. Their QB situation is actually worse than ours.

Not a chance they take Ryan at 5, IMO.

Major holes on the Offensive Line and they need help on the Defensive Line. You know Herm and his lineman. Todd McShay even reported today the recent hot rumor is they are going to take Derrick Harvey, a huge reach, at 5.

I actually disagree completely.

I'd love the Jets to take Ryan but I just can't see it happening at all. I think he'll end up going to Baltimore at #10 after they trade down with New Orleans.

I actually disagree completely.

I'd love the Jets to take Ryan but I just can't see it happening at all. I think he'll end up going to Baltimore at #10 after they trade down with New Orleans.

I can't see how you can't see Atlanta not taking him. IMO, theres a 95% chance Atlanta takes him and a 5% chance they totally f up the pick by taking a player such as Glenn Dorsey, allowing the Jets to grab Ryan at 6. I obviously am hoping for the Jets to have the opportunity to draft him.

Baltimore is NOT trading down if Ryan is there at 8, mark my words. They will take them when they have the chance instead of allowing a team to trade with New Orleans at 8 or Cincinnati at 9. Baltimore will take him at 8 if he is there.

Archived