Here's a scenario.

NY JET 29

I think the Jets thinking is going to be best available after that.. but if they take DMC I am sure my alcohol intake will forbid me from seeing round 2.

LOL,I'll probably miss the 2nd round pick regardless whether it's drinking out of depression or celebration.

I think the Jets thinking is going to be best available after that.. but if they take DMC I am sure my alcohol intake will forbid me from seeing round 2.

This is what the Jets should do. If McFadden is available, pick him up, then IMMEDIATELY trade him for either an already established speedy WR or for a mid 1st round pick and a 3rd rounder.

WE NEED A FAST WR PEOPLE. What would be the purpose of having a strong arm in kellen if none of the WR's we have are fast? The RB position isnt as bad as the WR situation. We have no one to stretch the field with. We might as well have Chad Pennington as the f'ing QB next year for all of that. Get a Fast WR so Kellen's arm can become a factor in a football game. McFadden will only be a factor half the time. as long as we have a fast WR and Kellen is under center then the deep ball is a facter 100% of the time. That will also help out the run because they will have to respect that we can stretch the field.

Im telling you man, Thomas Jones isnt getting the respect that he should. How the hell is he going to run for more than 3 yards if we had a passing game that could barely throw for 6 yards (please dont get me started with pennington).

Anyway, we dont need a RB that bad, we need to use him for bait, get a quality WR and if we get a 3rd rounder that will be for depth of the team.

With the second round pick if we do infact go offense the first round the second round HAS to go to a CB. the jets arent giving Justin Miller the light of day for some reason though before his injury i thought he was coming around. We traded Jon Villie so they felt safe just keeping harris and not putting vilma to the outside where he should have been originally given his physical stature.

Personally I think we need to pick up Brandon Flowers. I never heard of this dude until someone on this site had highlights...I fell in love. this kid is the truth.

I don't think we will draft a QB at all.

If we do draft one high I hope it's Ryan at 6, he's the only QB that I like in this draft.

I wouldn't be surprised however to see us take a QB with one of our lower picks. Someone like Josh Johnson/Colt Brennan/Dennis Dixon would be very low risk/high reward.

If we pick Mcfadden at 6 do we go CB, or LB with 36?

I think we should go CB, just because after the 2nd there won't be any stand out talent that we could get with 36. Plus we can get a LB like Jon Goff in round 4.

Definitely CB. I called my dad about this one, he's a big pats fan and said Tangini knows they have to be able to cover the offense in NE.

I'm definitely all for Goff, ESPECIALLY if the jets don't get a pass rusher in the first 2 rounds.

If the Jets can't generate a pass rush then definitely get a solid shut down run D.

I mean Barton is in his 30's right and still playing out of position?

Archived