Golston Injured Saturday (relax)

SoFlaJets

Redskins | Gholston injured Saturday

Sat, 3 May 2008 14:56:42 -0700

Gary Fitzgerald, of Redskins.com, reports Washington Redskins DT Kedric Golston (ankle) suffered an ankle injury Saturday, May 3. Trainers brought him to the sidelines and taped up his ankle. He was able to stand and walk, but he was eventually carted off the field.

I'm sorry I couldn't resist-it was a hanging curve that I couldn't lay off of

Redskins | Gholston injured Saturday

Sat, 3 May 2008 14:56:42 -0700

Gary Fitzgerald, of Redskins.com, reports Washington Redskins DT Kedric Golston (ankle) suffered an ankle injury Saturday, May 3. Trainers brought him to the sidelines and taped up his ankle. He was able to stand and walk, but he was eventually carted off the field.

I'm sorry I couldn't resist-it was a hanging curve that I couldn't lay off of

Actually, in my opinion, it should warrant a 2 week suspension.

What a douche if I was a moderator id ban him for stupidness and starting a false thread.

it's not actually false...and besides bannings here are far less than the other site-if you like a heavy hand go back there-here we can take a joke once in a while

it's not actually false...and besides bannings here are far less than the other site-if you like a heavy hand go back there-here we can take a joke once in a while

It is FALSE the guy that was injured spells his name Golston.HA HA HA funny joke.

But the point is a Gholstonw as injured.

And he out in paretheses relax, so once i saw that I figured it wasn't a serious injury.

Sorry dude, but you SHOULD be banned for doing this.

I did this joke on The Gang Green board, and the people are telling me i'll be banned for a little while.

They can't take a joke at all.

Really? they can't take a funny joke from you? but you're such a funny poster, I'm just in a state of shock that they don't get your witty sense of humor. it's just so shocking!

good call, lets ban jimmy and make way for more people like yourself. :rolleyes:

That's two long time posters he would have banned in the past two weeks. I think he should become a fake Moderator.

That's two long time posters he would have banned in the past two weeks. I think he should become a fake Moderator.

On a tech forum I read some guy posted this week -- that he gave users "fake banning" power. He gave them a button that said ban this user. And they had to enter an explanation when doing so. Then he shared all the info with everyone and all hell broke loose.

Pretty crazy but funny.

On a tech forum I read some guy posted this week -- that he gave users "fake banning" power. He gave them a button that said ban this user. And they had to enter an explanation when doing so. Then he shared all the info with everyone and all hell broke loose.

Pretty crazy but funny.

Lets give JETSFAN5180 the secret button. :admin_power:

Lets give JETSFAN5180 the secret button. :admin_power:

Actually I gave you the secret button. When you ban someone all it does it change their username. That is why all the "new users" seem so angry with you.

:)

Actually I gave you the secret button. When you ban someone all it does it change their username. That is why all the "new users" seem so angry with you.

Yeah, but it's not a secret anymore, is it? :1cry:

hey BP i'll give you a hint, tictac's former name rhymes with zoomzoom

Archived