WHO HAS MORE SUPERBOWLS IN THEIR FUTURE????

Blackout

who will win more superbowls?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. who will win more superbowls?

• Eli Manning
    • Peyton Manning

Not to take anything away from Eli leading his team to 4 game winning streak, but he still has a long way to go before he can be considered in his brother's class. And the Giants although the SB winners haven't won enough games to conclude that they are a long term team to be contended with. Most people don't even have them favored to win their division this year.

Only one of them is a good player...

I'm assuming you mean eli isn't the good player, which i find incredibly hard to beleive. Yes, the beginning and middle of the regular season he struggled a bit, but played well enough to lead the team to the playoffs. Up until the last regular season game i would have said he had an ok year, nothing special, but an ok year. He put together one heck of a game against the pats and that to me was the real turning point in his play. Every good player has a point in their career where they just "learn" how to play and things just click; well i think in a few years we'll be able to look back and say that was the time for him.

He went on to obviously win the superbowl, which can't all be acredited to him obviously, but he played well in every game.

Besides the great last 5 games he played; he has great size, a good arm, can read defenses and has gained the confidence he always needed. He's never going to be his brother, but to say he's not a good player is just assanine.

Peyton is much better, but he's also older and in a terrible situation. The Colts are going downhill because of their stupidity in paying huge money to a small group of players.

Dwight Freeney is one of the most overpaid players in the NFL.

Next ten years? I give Eli the slight edge.

Tsk Tsk Tsk @ saying Eli doesnt have talent.

Eli is a much better QB than any currently on the J-E-T-S JET S JETS JETS roster, and he has the bling to prove it. Eli gets nothing but respect from me, he & the G-Men D totally humilated the Patriots beautifully.

Manning didn't do much in the playoffs... he won cause the giants passrush was amazing.

1-Eli tore up Tampa's #1 pass defense PERFECTLY in the playoffs. Infact, Tampa's Ronde Barber said they were DARING Eli to beat them and he not only did, but he burned Barber on a TD throw to Toomer late in the game just to pound in his pound.

I don't expect you to realize that though, just because that would be admitting Eli did something right.

2-the Giants pass rush didn't make that throw late in the game to Plaxico to win the Superbowl.

Eli is a much better QB than any currently on the J-E-T-S JET S JETS JETS roster, and he has the bling to prove it. Eli gets nothing but respect from me, he & the G-Men D totally humilated the Patriots beautifully.

Will you marry me?

I'd take Eli...in a heart beat.

Archived