Broke 3 laws last night and you know how many tickets I got?

0 because I love having a PBA card and my uncle being a policeman owns. =D>

I hope you showed a little more 'tact' with the officer then you are with us. :roll: I've had stops with that attitude before, I write them a ticket then hang onto it w/o turning it in until the 'uncle' calls me, then I destroy the ticket and tell him how cocky his nephew was.

I hope you showed a little more 'tact' with the officer then you are with us. :roll: I've had stops with that attitude before, I write them a ticket then hang onto it w/o turning it in until the 'uncle' calls me, then I destroy the ticket and tell him how cocky his nephew was.

And then I get a new one so it's all well and good. But yes I was polite to him.

1 - Not stopping at a stop sign, blew right past it

Michigan - 3 pts, $135

2 - No seat belt

Michigan - 0 pts, $65

3 - Out driving after 12

Michigan - 2 pts, $115, Possible license probation and/or restriction

As I see it, you owe your uncle $315.

Harsh in Michigan.

Here it would've been 3 points total. 2 for Stop sign and 1 for after 12 w/ a court apperance and about oh, 200 some bucks.

The important thing is, you've learned a valuable lesson: Be nice, pull a PBA card, and brag like a madman. You've truly turned the corner, young grasshopper. Unfortunately, it was an illegal turn and I enjoy dressing up like a cop without pants. This'll cost you more than a card, sugarbottom. :lol:

Agreed. You dont want to wear a seat belt and drive after 12, thats between you and the police, but dang, blowing through stop signs is dangerous and hardly something to brag about.

...Im onnly quoting you because I was about to agree with what you said till I thought....I might want his dumb arse to be safe too..so My reply Now goes as follows. Come on man...this is stupid of you to brag on these things. You have a license and driving is a big responsibility and a privilege not a right. So know that that PBA card may do nothing for you next time if your wrapped around a pole, or charged in some vehicular homicide/manslaughter for injuring someone. If you want to drive after 12 whatever I guess. But when one of those other irresponsible drivers hits you or hurts you then you'll rethink that one. You need not be braging about this though. You could have killed someone and hurt yourself. Be mature about this driving thing please!!..And Im glad I don't drive in Jersey and only have to worry about these num nuts in NY.

124 seems to be getting plenty of lecturing in this thread, but you have to remember that your car is a WEAPON, and your license to use is only extended to you with the assumption that you will drive safely and carefully. I can't stand it when someone gets their license and says "I can't wait to go do 90 in a 55" or something like that. It's not impressive to be able to drive fast and recklessly, it's stupid. This is not a movie, this is real life, and there are consequences for your actions. I don't understand how a "PBA card" can make you above the law, either.

wow you can't be out past a certain hour that is redonkulous... I have gotten away with worse though gotta be respectful of cops PBA card or not if you act cocky you should get everything thats coming to you.

wow you can't be out past a certain hour that is redonkulous... I have gotten away with worse though gotta be respectful of cops PBA card or not if you act cocky you should get everything thats coming to you.

Hey man....thanks for stoppin in.

Archived