Yanks vs. Mets this weekend.

Bob

Both the Mets and yankees are just not that good- the way they are both playing this will be a long summer of baseball. The only good thing going for them it looks like no team will run away with their divisions.

Both the Mets and yankees are just not that good- the way they are both playing this will be a long summer of baseball. The only good thing going for them it looks like no team will run away with their divisions.

The Yanks you can understand it, they have no pitching. The Mets are underachieving.

This series right now has zero juice to it.

Both teams are badly underachieving.

Who knows maybe this is the series that gets one of the two teams back on track.

I will be surprised the way the Yanks are hitting if they even score a run tonight off Santana.

Perez and Pettitte right now is basically a toss up Saturday

Maine and Wang on Sunday is pretty much a toss up as well.

The Yanks need to start hitting and the Mets need to get their clubhouse back in order cause is looks like it is starting to shows somes signs of cracking with Wagner's comments yesterday.

I think Willie is safe but Girardi might get fired if the Mets sweep the Yanks.

I actually think there is a better chance of Willie getting fired if the Mets are swept then Girardi if the Yankees get swept.

Personally, I think these 2 games will be split. Mets taking the first, Yankees taking the second. This rain out was in favor of the Yankees though. I thought the Mets were going to take 2 of 3, but this rain out, made Wang face a crappy Perez, instead of a pretty good Perez.

ya,,

whats santana's career record vs Yanks..

Looks like Mets have a Yank killer as well ...

Worse the Meties can do now is to split this weekends series.At least they finally got some hitsand scored some runs.

ya,,

whats santana's career record vs Yanks..

Looks like Mets have a Yank killer as well ...

Don't know his record vs. the Yankees at other venues, but I believe he is now 4-0 in Yankee Stadium.

The Mets official colors are hideous. There isn't much they can do about it.

Indeed.

The best they can do is to trot out there in their Black Uni's.

Orange and Royal Blue? I'd rather do this: ](*,)

I'd imagine that's what the Yankees did right after the game. :P

Why they skipped over Rasner, the hotter pitcher, and pitched Farnsworthless is just another stupid mistake by Girardi thus far.

Why they skipped over Rasner, the hotter pitcher, and pitched Farnsworthless is just another stupid mistake by Girardi thus far.

I remember you hating the Farnsworth and Hawkens pickup's earlier this year. At least I think it was you.

I remember you hating the Farnsworth and Hawkens pickup's earlier this year. At least I think it was you.

Well Farnsworthless has been around for a while, unfortunately, and the only reason I can fathom as to why he's still on the team is because he does one thing right and only one thing right: He always seems to get David Ortiz out, which could prove pivotal come October if the Yankees are to get there.

As for Hawkins, blah, waste of space.

Well Farnsworthless has been around for a while, unfortunately, and the only reason I can fathom as to why he's still on the team is because he does one thing right and only one thing right: He always seems to get David Ortiz out, which could prove pivotal come October if the Yankees are to get there.

As for Hawkins, blah, waste of space.

That's a good enough reason right there. Isn't it funny how a certain pitcher just seems to own a certain hitter and vice versa?

That's a good enough reason right there. Isn't it funny how a certain pitcher just seems to own a certain hitter and vice versa?

Then keep him on the bench except for those situations because other than those situations he's a liability.

Archived