Dick's being called out.............

Section317

lol you know how it is when you have such a-list clients like sacky

There are bunch of new 'winners' over there. That place has really turned into a joke.

IMO 95% of the best posters relocated.

whats truely amazing is that both threads continue to exist

next, sean and max will be squeezing each others asses and french kissing ugh

What did you hear? Does Sean want to make out with me? Seriously PM me everything that you know.

Evolution, sister. The large rack Asian chick is the new wave of uber-woman. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

for some reason ...losing men like you...is not something i am going to lose any sleep over :lol:

i am not afraid.. ;)

Nothing wrong with exposing the female breasts to plenty of sunlight and water.

Noontime JetNation Wet T-Shirt contest anyone?

Now how are they supposed to get sunlight if they're covered by some t-shirt?

Is that why you wore that t-shirt that was two sizes too small to the yankee game??? :wink:

Listen, 'JetFanByLustForTomShane', that T-Shirt was my Yankee voodoo curse. Jeter went 1 for 4. Those nipples almost ruined his entire day.

I highly doubt that jeter would notice you or your nipples sitting up in those nose bleed seats! :)

sincerely,

jetfanbylustfortomshane!

Chronology on how we got nosebleeds:

6/4: TomShane goes online, arranges for 27 seats behind the first base bag, makes purchase.

6/7: Yankees E-mail, asking for confirmation of purchase/location/ cust satisfaction.

6/10: Gang Green Girl calls the Yankees, complains about them being "f'ing stupid" and demands that the seats be delivered pronto.

6/15: TomShane receives package containing nosebleed seats. Suspicious smell of urine on tickets. A hand-written note saying "hope these seats aren't too 'f'ing stupid' for you, jerks!"

Chronology on how we got nosebleeds:

6/4: TomShane goes online, arranges for 27 seats behind the first base bag, makes purchase.

6/7: Yankees E-mail, asking for confirmation of purchase/location/ cust satisfaction.

6/10: Gang Green Girl calls the Yankees, complains about them being "f'ing stupid" and demands that the seats be delivered pronto.

6/15: TomShane receives package containing nosebleed seats. Suspicious smell of urine on tickets. A hand-written note saying "hope these seats aren't too 'f'ing stupid' for you, jerks!"

That's it Tom blame it on a sweet girl like GGG!

You will not get much sympathy that way! :)

Listen, 'JetFanByLustForTomShane', that T-Shirt was my Yankee voodoo curse. Jeter went 1 for 4. Those nipples almost ruined his entire day.

Yeah, and how did he see you, all the way up in the nosebleeds? He just heard you were there, got all nervous... hands sweaty, y'know, like when you're around the one you've got a crush on... face it Tom, DJ's in lust with ya.

Archived