Vote For Danielle

Maxman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when does voting end?

They haven't announced that. They really should have, I even emailed them to ask but they didn't give an answer to that question. (It is increasing traffic and advertising dollars so it might have to be extended :-$).

I believe they originally told the contestants that voting ended this Friday.

I voted for danielle cause I think max is dreamy

I know. You just look into those eyes and you're just whisked away by his overwhelming charisma and manliness.

Ladies,

Thanks for the kinds words. :) The Jets asked me to take the final flight crew spot. But with 3 kids and work I just don't have the time to commit to it.

Danielle is going to take my place. Oh and she is now winning 46% to 40%. Go JetNation! Thanks.

Ladies,

Thanks for the kinds words. :) The Jets asked me to take the final flight crew spot. But with 3 kids and work I just don't have the time to commit to it.

Danielle is going to take my place. Oh and she is now winning 46% to 40%. Go JetNation! Thanks.

LOL! Yeah, I just added another 10 votes and saw she was ahead. You might just get this done.

Ladies,

I spotted 2 typos in the post.

#1-the #4 is missing between the words final & flight

#2 the word spot is missing an s

I know. You just look into those eyes and you're just whisked away by his overwhelming charisma and manliness.

I have poor vision (nearsighted) & his waistline restricts me from gettin close enough to focus in on the eyes but i'll take yer word on that one boro.

welcome here btw. I read your parting speech on ji this am. :rl: holy crap that was classic :cheers:

I have poor vision (nearsighted) & his waistline restricts me from gettin close enough to focus in on the eyes but i'll take yer word on that one boro.

welcome here btw. I read your parting speech on ji this am. :rl: holy crap that was classic :cheers:

Thanks for the welcome. And, please, it's Borgo, not Boro, which has a negative connotation. I knew the JI post would come up eventually. Let's just say that you should not believe everything you read. I am not the paranoid maniac...What?...Who's there!!??...Satan leave my Cocoa Puffs alone...Sorry. I really wanted it to be more than a farewell post, but a myopic approach to site management by Jetswind ruined any chance of me mining that comedy gold. My sig. should give you all you need to know for now.

You guys must have blinderson if you think Danielle is hotter than Liana...

Pretty much. But she is the "chosen one" by Phil. We still have no legitimate reason why. I guess because we don't for some reason want to see the best looking girls out their on the field in their tight, short uniforms when we watch New England smoke us by 20+ in our first home game.

Pretty much. But she is the "chosen one" by Phil. We still have no legitimate reason why. I guess because we don't for some reason want to see the best looking girls out their on the field in their tight, short uniforms when we watch New England smoke us by 20+ in our first home game.

Joe -- You are the most uptight 17 year old I have ever met. JHC man -- you need to relax a bit. She is the "chosen one" -- I was just trying to have fun with this and taunt the Jets by telling them we would decide who would win.

Lianna is winning by 1% right now. Maybe your Bergen County girl will win and then this will be one less thing we have to listen to you whine about.

Joe -- You are the most uptight 17 year old I have ever met. JHC man -- you need to relax a bit. She is the "chosen one" -- I was just trying to have fun with this and taunt the Jets by telling them we would decide who would win.

Lianna is winning by 1% right now. Maybe your Bergen County girl will win and then this will be one less thing we have to listen to you whine about.

Well, you're right she is up by 1%. And 17? Phil, you are more intelligent than that to mess up my age. I'm sorry I'm 19, turning 20 soon (as you know), so your fantasy of a High School boy cannot come true tonight. Sorry man.

Well, you're right she is up by 1%. And 17? Phil, you are more intelligent than that to mess up my age. I'm sorry I'm 19, turning 20 soon (as you know), so your fantasy of a High School boy cannot come true tonight. Sorry man.

SO who do u think is hotter Joe...LAURA or LIANA???

Just courious where your taste is????

Liana is NO where in the same league..!!!! Sorry....but what do I know..:bwahaharoll:

SO who do u think is hotter Joe...LAURA or LIANA???

Just courious where your taste is????

Liana is NO where in the same league..!!!! Sorry....but what do I know..:bwahaharoll:

Laura by far. The last three contestans arn't at all beautiful like Laura is.. heck I don't know if I'd call any of them good looking. However, I think Laura is the best looking cheerleader I saw in 2007. :cheers:

The "Cowgirls" in Dallas are over-rated.

Archived