Maybe Jets cant stand Kendall/Baker Agents?

SouthernJet

Is it a coincidence tha tboth Baker and Kendall share same agents?

Agents Jonathan Feinsod and partner Neil Schwartz, are Bakers/Kendalls agents..

maybe these guys are pain in the asses who constantly want early renotiations, or who divulge data to other players/teams,,

who knows,,but seems odd...

I doubt it, Baker probably either(A) checked to find out who Kendells Agent was either right after the Jets signed Bubba FRANKS for more cash then Baker was presently getting & Baker has precived himself as the #1 TE on the team felt he desrved as much if not infact more. or (B)Brenda`s old buddy & #1 Union guy/Ex JET Kevin Mawae probably called Baker and advised him to to meet with Kendalls Agent since they got Pete K. what he wanted from the JETS which was MORE $$$$ either with the TEAM or by tradeing him ,which they ended up doing...

If these agents are so stupid as to purposely create problems with the teams their players are playing for, they should be fired. An agent should never get themselves into a situation where they are the ones a team doesn't want to deal with and not the player. That being said, beyond the general style these agents use, I doubt its related that they also represented Kendall. If that's true, Baker should fire them.

If I'm not mistaken these guys also represent Revis. That should be fun when the time comes.

It already was fun. Remember how long it took to get him into camp? he was the last first rounder to sign. I hope this isn't a nightmare in a couple years.

Is it a coincidence tha tboth Baker and Kendall share same agents?

Agents Jonathan Feinsod and partner Neil Schwartz, are Bakers/Kendalls agents..

maybe these guys are pain in the asses who constantly want early renotiations, or who divulge data to other players/teams,,

who knows,,but seems odd...

At least it's not that prick Screw Rosenhaus.

It already was fun. Remember how long it took to get him into camp? he was the last first rounder to sign. I hope this isn't a nightmare in a couple years.

The Revis issue was 100% on the Jets FO. They insisted on a six year deal which did not conincide with what other players around that draft slot were getting. If the Jets would have taken a five year deal they could have simply slotted Revis in, but they wanted six. You can pin the Kendall and Baker fiascos on the agents, but not Revis.

It is called jealousy-Baker saw the contract given to Franks and wants more than him.

I think it is even worst then jealousy. I think it's not so much that Baker wants more then Franks, it's that he doesn't want to compete with Franks.

If Franks stays healthy, and wins the starting job, where will Baker be in two years as a 30 YO #3 tight end, when his contract is due.

I don't think he wants to be here at all.

Archived