ayo tha lakers WILL WIN THA FINALS

kobe24jets

Cool. Boston will win the championship at home. The NBA ordered them to drop this one to keep the ad revenues coming.

Nonetheless, Kobe will probably celebrate by raping another girl.

Your a real clown. Thought you didn't bother the the NBA? :P

Cool. Boston will win the championship at home. The NBA ordered them to drop this one to keep the ad revenues coming.

Nonetheless, Kobe will probably celebrate by raping another girl.

I know it must sicken you to cheer on a team from Boston, but in lieu of this Kobe Fraud - and the fraud team he's a fan of - well, good for you Bob, good for you.

Not sure if you've been watching much - but what is it with Laker fans? Do multiple botox injections render them stupid? Hello! Stand-up, you morons! Oh, and how 'bout wearing something gold. Is that too hard a concept to grasp? Oh, and the cameras panning to the celebrifans - may as well be a live audition for a freak show. Is it me, or is Dyan Cannon scary? Sylvetser Stallone? Hello, Sylvester Stoneface. Andy Garcia - wtf happened to him?

I know it must sicken you to cheer on a team from Boston, but in lieu of this Kobe Fraud - and the fraud team he's a fan of - well, good for you Bob, good for you.

Not sure if you've been watching much - but what is it with Laker fans? Do multiple botox injections render them stupid? Hello! Stand-up, you morons! Oh, and how 'bout wearing something gold. Is that too hard a concept to grasp? Oh, and the cameras panning to the celebrifans - may as well be a live audition for a freak show. Is it me, or is Dyan Cannon scary? Sylvetser Stallone? Hello, Sylvester Stoneface. Andy Garcia - wtf happened to him?

it sickens me knowing that the same fans that chear for the cheats are going to get enjoyment from the celtics winning. It's better than people thinking kobe is even worthy of playing on the same court as MJ, Russel or Bird.

God i hate boston so much. BTW garb, i'm coming to boston this weekend, you buyin me a drink or what?

:cheergal:

it sickens me knowing that the same fans that chear for the cheats are going to get enjoyment from the celtics winning. It's better than people thinking kobe is even worthy of playing on the same court as MJ, Russel or Bird.

God i hate boston so much. BTW garb, i'm coming to boston this weekend, you buyin me a drink or what?

:cheergal:

If you hate Boston so much, why are you coming to Boston? Is Tic Tac coming with you? I like her! If she's with you, I will buy you both a coke. ;)

If you hate Boston so much, why are you coming to Boston? Is Tic Tac coming with you? I like her! If she's with you, I will buy you both a coke. ;)

no, sorry tictac will not be making the journey. My sister got knocked up by her husband and i am going to see her before she is due. Maybe it can be a virtual coke, i'll hold a coke up on saturday at 7:00pm and say "cheers to you garb" and you can do the same...it'll be the same thing without the ackward, "hey, garb...ummm...right, so what do you think of internet message boards?".

7pm saturday, don't forget it!

no, sorry tictac will not be making the journey. My sister got knocked up by her husband and i am going to see her before she is due. Maybe it can be a virtual coke, i'll hold a coke up on saturday at 7:00pm and say "cheers to you garb" and you can do the same...it'll be the same thing without the ackward, "hey, garb...ummm...right, so what do you think of internet message boards?".

7pm saturday, don't forget it!

Is this your first forway into Uncledom? It's cool. Congratulations!

I think messageboards are a way of life!.....and rep is the greatest! Oh, and the arcade! Yes! I have made the bestest of friends here. :P Even though I've never met them, I just know that Kobe, Irish, Tinkerbell and so many others are my BFF's, man.....they will always be there for me.

So, what town are you really going to? People say they are from Boston, but rarely do they actually live in the City of Boston.

wtf

y does they still allow transssexuals post on here

only on tha internet do it let men act like women

what wrong wit this world

wtf

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH

OMGGGGGGG LMAO :rl:

wtf

A lot. Start by taking a look in the mirror, whomever you really are. :P

Is this your first forway into Uncledom? It's cool. Congratulations!

I think messageboards are a way of life!.....and rep is the greatest! Oh, and the arcade! Yes! I have made the bestest of friends here. :P Even though I've never met them, I just know that Kobe, Irish, Tinkerbell and so many others are my BFF's, man.....they will always be there for me.

So, what town are you really going to? People say they are from Boston, but rarely do they actually live in the City of Boston.

haha, no i actually am going to be in the city. i wish i remembered what it's close to but i can't. She lives about 10 minutes (by cab) from the airport, i'll be taking the train so that should be exciting...

this guy that lives out there has a hard on for my pops so he is taking us out to eat at some expensive french resteraunt...you need a jacket and tie...is that standard procedure out there? jacket and tie are just not my thing. Very dissapointing news.

Archived