lakers are still betta then yall

david stern blowin yall in game 2 screwed tha series up

yall know if bynum was here we woulda swept yall

lakers>celtci

tha start of tha laker dynasty was last night

4 peat

how that sex change thang workin fo ya

its disgustin

Well, whomever you really are. You see, as a Tranny Celts fan, I can party like a male rock star and shed tears of joy like a woman. It's the best of both worlds.

Did you drown your sorrows in a six pack of cheap malt liquor last night? (Hey, they still sell Zima's?) Did you have your homey, Ghost, come over to "console" you? That's disgustin'. :)

Well, whomever you really are. You see, as a Tranny Celts fan, I can party like a male rock star and shed tears of joy like a woman. It's the best of both worlds.

Did you drown your sorrows in a six pack of cheap malt liquor last night? (Hey, they still sell Zima's?) Did you have your homey, Ghost, come over to "console" you? That's disgustin'. :)

thats gross whats wrong wit ppl like u

nah me and my ***** ghost

went to party at tha clubs 2 celebrate tha start of a lakers dynsasty

we was baggin fly hunnies

and drinkin patrone and barcadi

....really? Hmmm...someone told me you work evening cleaning crew for a building management firm. I didn't beleive 'em though. Figure you're too stupid to be an industrial maid.

hey, does the name Tom Shane mean anything to you?

....really? Hmmm...someone told me you work evening cleaning crew for a building management firm. I didn't beleive 'em though. Figure you're too stupid to be an industrial maid.

hey, does the name Tom Shane mean anything to you?

nah i got a real job

im a rapper and goin 2 tha nba

Yo Kobe she just a hater because we not going after broads like her.

Garb is a women? holy ********.

Well, not yet. It's just a technicality, though. Waitin' on state subsidized funding for that last nip. In the meantime I have prefected make-up application and ironing. :)

yall band wagoner *****s can suck a lollipop

lakers>celtci

4 peat

Yeah. the Lakers are better than the Celtcis, but the Celtics are better than the Lakers. We were 6-2 against you this season, we're way better.

yall band wagoner *****s can suck a lollipop

lakers>celtci

4 peat

Yeah. the Lakers are better than the Celtcis, but the Celtics are better than the Lakers. We were 6-2 against you this season, we're way better.

Don't even get me started on that dude.

"We" were better :shutit:

I'm used to him saying that by now, the fact that he considers himself a Celtics fan like you're a Celtics fan is whats annoying me. The guy probably can't name one Celtics player from any of the other championship teams, where me, a guy who doesn't even like one thing about the Celtics can.

I'm used to him saying that by now, the fact that he considers himself a Celtics fan like you're a Celtics fan is whats annoying me. The guy probably can't name one Celtics player from any of the other championship teams, where me, a guy who doesn't even like one thing about the Celtics can.

I know we have our differences when it comes to the Magic and Celtics but you are spot on with that post.

I know you are a die hard Magic fan like I'm a die hard Celtics fan.

Curtis Martin 28? I have no idea what he is. All I know is that he thinks he is on the team.

I know we have our differences when it comes to the Magic and Celtics but you are spot on with that post.

I know you are a die hard Magic fan like I'm a die hard Celtics fan.

Curtis Martin 28? I have no idea what he is. All I know is that he thinks he is on the team.

CM28 will probably be rooting for the preseason favorite next year.

Yeah, the best move the bandwagoner could make.

Larry Bird, Bill Russell, Bob Cousy (Yeahhhhhh, Worcestor all the way), John Havlicek, KC Jones, just to name a few.

Oh yeah, I'm definately a bandwagoner.........considering I joined a Celtics site just like this site last year.......

Joining a site doesn't prove you're not a bandwagoner. You became a Jets fan because Curtis Martin joined the Jets. What next, are you going to be a Denver Nuggets fan if Paul Pierce joins them?

does age matter here? truthfully, when and why do people become fans of any team? Say for example a 15 year old gets excited because Bill Parcells decides to coach a team. He loves Bill. He ends up falling for the team. A fan is born. And....so what? Does the origin of the fandom mean anything at all if that person becomes a lifelong fan?

does age matter here? truthfully, when and why do people become fans of any team? Say for example a 15 year old gets excited because Bill Parcells decides to coach a team. He loves Bill. He ends up falling for the team. A fan is born. And....so what? Does the origin of the fandom mean anything at all if that person becomes a lifelong fan?

We make fun of CM28 because he claims to be diehard fan of all the teams he supports.

It's laughable because he dropped the Pats like a hot potato when Curtis Martin signed with the Jets. He is now a diehard Jets fan. No loyalty whatsoever.

We make fun of CM28 because he claims to be diehard fan of all the teams he supports.

It's laughable because he dropped the Pats like a hot potato when Curtis Martin signed with the Jets. He is now a diehard Jets fan. No loyalty whatsoever.

Sounds like he's loyal to Curtis Martin?

Who cares if he doesn't still play? Also, why would I join a site of a team I didn't like?

You abandoned a team (Pats) for a player (Curtis). I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you.

You simply do not abandon a team because your favourite player went to another team.

You abandoned a team (Pats) for a player (Curtis). I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you.

You simply do not abandon a team because your favourite player went to another team.

Shaq to LA, Miami, and Phoenix.

Did I ever leave Orlando, HELL NO. This just proves I'm a stronger fan then CM28.

Archived