$55 or Less

Smizzy

It takes about 2 minutes to read all the football related posts. The rest is all garbage.

Hey Jetman67....if i go kiss sooth's ass and beg him to be my friend again...will he make me a mod like he did you? Or do i have to puke all over myself first?

Actually, that's pretty cheap. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

That's ridiculous. Everyone knows that the yen is kicking the dollar's ass right now. $55 bucks? I'd be lucky to get 14 year old Thai GIRL right now for that much. Icky.

Smizzy is obviously obsessed with Jetsinsider. The guy posts more about JI than he does about football. Must be hard to accept being stuck on a second rate board.

Actually, Jon, we are the fourth rate board according to a recent independent review of Jets fansites. You guys were third rate if I remember correctly.

Smizzy is obviously obsessed with Jetsinsider. The guy posts more about JI than he does about football. Must be hard to accept being stuck on a second rate board.

Gameface is our best advertisement ever. This is exactly what you get for $55. No thanks.

A wise man once said do not alienate your posters- many here at our site go to both or more internet boards- people with great football and other topics knowledge. I would not demean their contributions and input on this site.

I don't think he has to..i think he's just saying for $55 he could :wink:

Smizzy, thanks for deflecting that extremely "low blow" =D> !!

fanatic, I never pay, but usually barter! Take her shopping, visit the family, buy her dinner. If was to pay, I would actually save money in the long run. :mrgreen:

Smizzy, thanks for deflecting that extremely "low blow" =D> !!

fanatic, I never pay, but usually barter! Take her shopping, visit the family, buy her dinner. If was to pay, I would actually save money in the long run. :mrgreen:

...an acre of prime farmland, a few sturdy steers....

Archived