question for season tix holders...

gg

Naomi, I thought you were 8,000 something on the season ticket wait list? You've gotten tix already? I was 9,121 back in March for my two extras. Should I be expecting a call on Monday or something. :P

Naomi, I thought you were 8,000 something on the season ticket wait list? You've gotten tix already? I was 9,121 back in March for my two extras. Should I be expecting a call on Monday or something. :P

Wow, have they gone through 8,000 refusals from the waiting list? I don't understand people who were on the list turning them down because of the PSL's. Might as well go for one season.

Woody may have some serious trouble here if he has already gone through the entire waiting last and no one is taking.

do no worry there is such high supply and demand Jets tickets will always be wanted regardless of the price..just ask the experts on here ha ha ha and of course ignore all of the tickets that are trying to be sold for face value with no buyers

Oooopsie.. no i havent gotten them yet.. lol.. when i look to buy tickets ..i just wanted to know when the came in.. i might go to some preseason games and might also go on vacation.. so i wanted to know when they got to season tix holders.. so when i could expect to get them

i am still on the waiting list :D

The confirmed # of waiting list people that was offered tickets seems to be around 4,000. That is still a lot. That is a lot of turnover Pre-PSL.

Mainly because of two reaons:

1) Yet another ticket increase coming off a miserable 4-12 season

2) Looming PSL's

At some point when some people do a cost - benefit analysis they may just say "screw it, I'll get a plasma instead and watch the games at home" As the prices continue to rise, there is always another segment that wants or needs to drop out.

Mainly because of two reaons:

1) Yet another ticket increase coming off a miserable 4-12 season

2) Looming PSL's

At some point when some people do a cost - benefit analysis they may just say "screw it, I'll get a plasma instead and watch the games at home" As the prices continue to rise, there is always another segment that wants or needs to drop out.

I can tell you why I didn't buy when my number came up this year.

I've been on the list for 15 years, was like 14,000 when I started. It's 350 miles for me each way to the stadium, and at $4 a gallon, It starts to get cost-prohibitive for 6 games (I'd sell a couple if I got them).

I figured that I'd be spending over $2,000 a year outside of any food and lodging costs, and not counting any PSL fees in the future. I just couldn't justify that.

I'd still like to go to one game a year. I'll have to buy a single here and there, but the total cost of ownership for season tickets was just too much for me.

I can tell you why I didn't buy when my number came up this year.

I've been on the list for 15 years, was like 14,000 when I started. It's 350 miles for me each way to the stadium, and at $4 a gallon, It starts to get cost-prohibitive for 6 games (I'd sell a couple if I got them).

I figured that I'd be spending over $2,000 a year outside of any food and lodging costs, and not counting any PSL fees in the future. I just couldn't justify that.

I'd still like to go to one game a year. I'll have to buy a single here and there, but the total cost of ownership for season tickets was just too much for me.

You know I didn't even think of the gas costs. Some of those big tailgating trucks cost like a dollar a mile to operate. Depending on the commute that would be enough to shut down an operation.

You know I didn't even think of the gas costs. Some of those big tailgating trucks cost like a dollar a mile to operate. Depending on the commute that would be enough to shut down an operation.

Will the new parking facilities even accomodate the big SUVs.I used to enjoy parking mine along the edge at the Meadowlands and tailgating up on the black top.They ended all that and assumed everyone was going to show up in a compact car.They might make it a requirement at the new stadium compact cars only parking.The more they fit the more $$$ they make.

I cant see packing all my tailgate gear in a Toyota Prius.

I am sure they will have an area for larger vehicles, granted you will probably have to pay double to park there but the option will be there. NorthCoast do not blame you at all, the gameday experience is starting to get somewhat costly for a "hobbie"

The confirmed # of waiting list people that was offered tickets seems to be around 4,000. That is still a lot. That is a lot of turnover Pre-PSL.

Therefore that "High Demand for Jets tickets" now has a waiting list of just 5 maybe 6,000 people, before PSL prices are announced, with a new stadium in two yearrs that seats another 2,000-3,000 fans.

In this economy to get people to pay these costs are what Woody will find out will not happen. There is only so far you can go for enjoyment where the costs will outweigh everyday living costs.

In this economy to get people to pay these costs are what Woody will find out will not happen. There is only so far you can go for enjoyment where the costs will outweigh everyday living costs.

In any economy there are people who don't care what it costs. Get ready to watch those people snap up Jets tickets.

In any economy there are people who don't care what it costs. Get ready to watch those people snap up Jets tickets.

Yeah, those people will be industries and corporations selling their tickets or giving their tickets to the suits in the company who won't be attending games. Sure the stadium will still have some of the real fans left, all in the Upper Level, but thats it.

People who try to explain the PSL's are a good thing need a Mental Institution.

Archived