Jets/Browns '86 Playoff Game

Thor99

Geez Thor had to go ruin my weekend..here comes the beer bottle tossing olympics

And then tonight they're showing the '98 49ers OT game. I guess they want Jet fans to all jump off a bridge. A Pats fan must be the station programmer.

On NFL Network right now. I don't think I can watch it.

this is one time i am glad i dont have the nfl network. OY!

that was the one time i actually threw somethign at the tv. . :baby:

sigh...

And then tonight they're showing the '98 49ers OT game. I guess they want Jet fans to all jump off a bridge. A Pats fan must be the station programmer.

I would bombard you with neg reps, but this is the rare occasion that I'm glad I don't have the NFL Network.

What will they do for an encore? The fake-spike game? The Mud Bowl? The '99 home opener? Maybe the Heidi Bowl?

Second-class citizens, we Jet fans are.

I worked all day Friday, and all night Friday night in a snow storm. I got home at 11am that Saturday morning, this game aired at 12:30pm I think. (if I remember right). I was exhausted but stayed up to watch it. had Pat Ryan not got hurt and that idiot Walton and or Gastineau not been there we might have prevailed. they opened with a trick play bomb to wesley walker if I remember right.

I can't watch this again, sorry.

Are they going to show the Mud bowl right after that, or maybe the pittsburgh playoff game ? Speaking of the Mud bowl did anyone see Richard Todd being interviewed in SI last week. About back ups following legends ? Nice only my team

Boy am I glad I missed that Thor. I remember watching it live that day. I also remember the nice police captain talking me down off that ledge several hours later. ;)

I would bombard you with neg reps, but this is the rare occasion that I'm glad I don't have the NFL Network.

What will they do for an encore? The fake-spike game? The Mud Bowl? The '99 home opener? Maybe the Heidi Bowl?

Second-class citizens, we Jet fans are.

Holy crap! What do they have against the Jets? I thougt Eisen was a Jets fan?:Nuts:

Archived