Who is the best rock band ever?

GangGreen

Who is the greatest rock band ever?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is the greatest rock band ever?

Over the years, there have been hundreds of bands that have had many number 1 hits. Out of all the rock bands there have ever been, who do you guys think is the greatest rock band ever? I'm going to have to go with AC/DC. AC/DC has so many great songs;

Back In Black

Highway To Hell

For Those About To Rock

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

T.N.T

You Shook Me All Night Long

Hells Bells

Thunderstruck

Shoot To Thrill

Have A Drink On Me

Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

Who Made Who

Let Me Put My Love Into You

What Do You Do For Money Honey

It's A Long Way To The Top

Givin' The Dog A Bone

....And many others

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

beatles...something, baby you're a rich man, across the univers, blackbird, revolution, she's so (heavy), Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Julia, While my guitar gently weaps, i am the walrus....

too many to count. where's GG? we need more beatle votes. :)

beatles...something, baby you're a rich man, across the univers, blackbird, revolution, she's so (heavy), Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, Julia, While my guitar gently weaps, i am the walrus....

too many to count. where's GG? we need more beatle votes. :)

....and also come together, hey jude, let it be, and here comes the sun.

What wrong with AC/DC? They have so many great songs it's not even funny. They are a very accomplished rock band.

All their songs sound the same. One of the band members admitted that they mad like 11 albums in a row without changing a thing. Yeah some of their songs are good but they aren't close to Led Zeppelin or the Stones or the Who or the Beatles. All of those bands were very influential to the music that followed them. And their songs weren't all simple power chords either.

Hey guys, I think a bunch of you actually mis-clicked. I see 3 people didn't see the beatles were an option and accidently hit 'other', then two others went to guns 'n roses and the stones...clearly your mouse may have slipped, no worries though, when tictac becomes mod we'll get it fixed for you.

Why did no one mention the true best band ever: The Shaggs? Idiots. Outside of Prokofiev or Mahler, their understanding of diatonic harmony is unrivaled. These might just be the best songs written since the Ice Age.

fyDwIYXOE7g&feature=related

F2Xz9Q1kXPo

Pretty much all of the ones listed have been played and played to the point I don't really care to listen to any of them anymore, but if I had to pick one it would be the Stones.

That's the best part of not living through it. I'm not tired of a damn thing! :)

Hey guys, I think a bunch of you actually mis-clicked. I see 3 people didn't see the beatles were an option and accidently hit 'other', then two others went to guns 'n roses and the stones...clearly your mouse may have slipped, no worries though, when tictac becomes mod we'll get it fixed for you.

Believe it or not, not every person think the Beatles are the greatest ever.

Yeah, I should've put them instead of Sabbath.

No way. Sabbath needs to stay on that list. Get rid of AC/DC if anyone. They have one song, which they make slight variations to and add different lyrics.

The Beatles are the greatest band but Zep is the greatest rock band, IMO.

Archived