Wade Phillips guaranteeing superbowl win to loudmouth Irvin?

Blackout

Sorry bro, but i got them missing the playoffs this year.

Cowboys

Redskins

Eagles

Giants

I have it:

Eagles

Cowboys

Giants

Redskins

It will be very close once again though and I wouldn't at all be surprised to see 3 teams come from the division and make the playoffs for the 3rd year in a row.

It has nothing to do with Taylor but i do like Campbell, moss, portis and cooley. Their defense is always pretty stout. I could see them slipping in.

NFC east is a tough division, not sure the other teams are going to be giving the super bowl champs with no strahan a free pass.

the giants defense will be fine my friend, they've got some special youngsters on it

I have it:

Eagles

Cowboys

Giants

Redskins

It will be very close once again though and I wouldn't at all be surprised to see 3 teams come from the division and make the playoffs for the 3rd year in a row.

the eag...THE EAGLES?

asante samuel isn't going to make that big a difference

So, you think people should be fired for misreporting things, or is it having a big mouth or is for poor predictions? I'm not sure what you are getting at - but in case you haven't noticed, ESPN is full of bullsh*t. It's become tabloid-like, actually.

Anyway, if anyone ought to be fired, it's Phillips. He's a bufoon.

Herm first. Phillips second. But yes, both deserve to be fired before September.

I still can't believe this man is a Giants fan, I really can't. First the Celtics now the Giants? Come on man, have some respect for yourself.

It really is pathetic.

go screw yourself pal. if you don't like it don't reply to my posts every other thread.

how's that for respecting myself?

So, you think people should be fired for misreporting things, or is it having a big mouth or is for poor predictions? I'm not sure what you are getting at - but in case you haven't noticed, ESPN is full of bullsh*t. It's become tabloid-like, actually.

yes. he should be fired. he's wade phillips garb...

my sig says it all

Archived