Sign in to follow this  
Matt39

*Official Yanks/Sox July 25th weekend Thread

If he spent less time on top of Smizzy, he'd be leading in posts. ;)

Ba-DUM-pum :)

I'm like Aaron Heilman... I lob 'em up and you smack it out of the ballpark.

• Upvote 1

only 300 more posts and you'll be on top of Smizzy again.

I actually have more posts than Smizzy. When we started I was so far ahead of everyone else in total posts that I used to shave my total down. I think I took over 1,000 posts off. I didn't want to be like hey everyone post on this site and I have 12,000 posts with the next highest at like 4,000.

:)

So JetNation had its very own point shaving scandal (true story). But I will pass him again anyhow.

I actually have more posts than Smizzy. When we started I was so far ahead of everyone else in total posts that I used to shave my total down. I think I took over 1,000 posts off. I didn't want to be like hey everyone post on this site and I have 12,000 posts with the next highest at like 4,000.

:)

So JetNation had its very own point shaving scandal (true story). But I will pass him again anyhow.

This shouldnt count as a post:

:rl:

Maybe they should have traded for Washburn last night....

With HR Fat & Stuff pitching anybody, and everybody could have seen this coming.

He's been pretty good until tonight

Oh well....still 7 more innings

Please tell me you didn't expect Lardo to be as good as he's been. This is the real Sidney Ponson tonight. He's finally arrived. Plus the fact that the Yankees are averaging 8 runs per starts by him. It's pretty hard to lose when a team is scoring 8 runs a game for you. Of course, this is Sidney Ponson were talking about here.

The Yanks are hitting Lester pretty hard, tonight. Sux have been lucky that everything has been at someone, so far.

This isn't over.

The Yanks are hitting Lester pretty hard, tonight. Sux have been lucky that everything has been at someone, so far.

This isn't over.

If the Yankees leave Ponson in for a couple more innings, the game is over. They need to get Giese in there now.

I don't ever remember Jeter boucing into so many damn double plays

Mr Softee strikes out again

If the Yankees leave Ponson in for a couple more innings, the game is over. They need to get Giese in there now.

If we lose this one, we'll still have taken two of three in the big green pisspot in the fens.

I think we'd all have been happy with that, going in.

If we lose this one, we'll still have taken two of three in the big green pisspot in the fens.

I think we'd all have been happy with that, going in.

Yeah taking two out of three is what I wanted. Wish we would have tried to trade for Washburn though, and start him today.

Not throwing in the towel yet

Want to get to their pen

I am not throwing in the towel either, and we need to get to that weak pen. We also need Ponson out of the game, and get Giese in there immediately. As I type this the fat **** allows a double.

If this team knew any better they would know it's time to get Washburn, and bring Kennedy back.

Pettitte, Moose, Joba, Washburn, Kennedy

Have those 5 in the rotation until Wang comes back.

I don't normally watch the Yankees... but they are on TV right now and I am pretty bored.. anyways all I got to see from an outsiders point of view is that the Yankees look terrible. They have absolutely no hitting. That at bat by Richie Sexson was unreal.

I don't normally watch the Yankees... but they are on TV right now and I am pretty bored.. anyways all I got to see from an outsiders point of view is that the Yankees look terrible. They have absolutely no hitting. That at bat by Richie Sexson was unreal.

I don't ever read your posts but I find you to be intelectualy deficient and ill informed.

I don't ever read your posts but I find you to be intelectualy deficient and ill informed.

honestly ill informed is probably quite true, intellectually deficient not quite.

How do you analyze a team after watching them for 4 innings ?

I dont think my 2-3 sentence post is really an analysis of the Yankees... just how it looks.. I don't know if your just bitter because this game isn't going how you wanted but I didn't mean anything offensive by my post so don't take it so personally....

We're done

I hate that we only took 2 of 3 from those scrubs

We had every chance in the world to sweep, til captain Twinkie was handed the ball.

Shoot me, but i still think Ponson will help us in the 2nd half

Tough spot at Fenway for a guy that gets killed by lefties

We had every chance in the world to sweep, til captain Twinkie was handed the ball.

Thats a pretty good name for him. Of all the names I've said, and heard thats the best.

I said:

Lardo

HR Fat & Stuff

Barney