*Official Yanks/Sox July 25th weekend Thread

Matt39

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
only 300 more posts and you'll be on top of Smizzy again.

I actually have more posts than Smizzy. When we started I was so far ahead of everyone else in total posts that I used to shave my total down. I think I took over 1,000 posts off. I didn't want to be like hey everyone post on this site and I have 12,000 posts with the next highest at like 4,000.

:)

So JetNation had its very own point shaving scandal (true story). But I will pass him again anyhow.

I actually have more posts than Smizzy. When we started I was so far ahead of everyone else in total posts that I used to shave my total down. I think I took over 1,000 posts off. I didn't want to be like hey everyone post on this site and I have 12,000 posts with the next highest at like 4,000.

:)

So JetNation had its very own point shaving scandal (true story). But I will pass him again anyhow.

This shouldnt count as a post:

:rl:

He's been pretty good until tonight

Oh well....still 7 more innings

Please tell me you didn't expect Lardo to be as good as he's been. This is the real Sidney Ponson tonight. He's finally arrived. Plus the fact that the Yankees are averaging 8 runs per starts by him. It's pretty hard to lose when a team is scoring 8 runs a game for you. Of course, this is Sidney Ponson were talking about here.

If the Yankees leave Ponson in for a couple more innings, the game is over. They need to get Giese in there now.

If we lose this one, we'll still have taken two of three in the big green pisspot in the fens.

I think we'd all have been happy with that, going in.

If we lose this one, we'll still have taken two of three in the big green pisspot in the fens.

I think we'd all have been happy with that, going in.

Yeah taking two out of three is what I wanted. Wish we would have tried to trade for Washburn though, and start him today.

I don't normally watch the Yankees... but they are on TV right now and I am pretty bored.. anyways all I got to see from an outsiders point of view is that the Yankees look terrible. They have absolutely no hitting. That at bat by Richie Sexson was unreal.

I don't ever read your posts but I find you to be intelectualy deficient and ill informed.

How do you analyze a team after watching them for 4 innings ?

I dont think my 2-3 sentence post is really an analysis of the Yankees... just how it looks.. I don't know if your just bitter because this game isn't going how you wanted but I didn't mean anything offensive by my post so don't take it so personally....

Archived