• Kellen Clemens
    • Kellen Clemons
    • Kellen Clemmens
    • Kellen Clemmons
    • Kellen Klemons
    • Kellen Clements
    • Kellen Clemmins
    • Kellon Clemins

It's either going to be Favre or Pennington. I can't see Clemens beating Pennington out. The coaching staff likes the fact that Pennington can run the ENTIRE playbook and doesn't play scared. Sure, Pennington has a weak arm, and Pennington won't lead us far in the playoffs if to the playoffs at all, but Clemens is even worse. Nothing worse than a athlete with a look of fear in his eyes.

If the Jets thought Clemens was even in a DEAD HEAT with Pennington right now they'd just name him the starter. They don't, but they want to give him a chance to get there.

Now if they thought Clemens had the potential, they'd also never entertain these Favre rumors either.

Chad. Unless Clemens somehow manages to do wonders with his game throughout the rest of camp and preseason, he'll be holding the clipboard again. Fumbles and picks aren't going to win him the job.

Yeah, because two days of camp is enough to make such a judgement, before a preseason game or even August for that matter.

Let's give it time, like a week maybe, there are what 50 TC practices or something like that.

I really only started this thread for the Clemons thing. I really don't care who you people think will actually get the job.

I love this post,I have often wondered why they cant learn Clemens,its just like Roger,and I new how to spell it a day after we drafted Kellen in 06.:P

Archived