One week from today!

Is the first REAL football we've seen since Super Bowl XLII.

Colts vs. Redskins. First Preaseason game of the year! Even though our team isn't in it, most NFL fans will always catch the first Preseason Game (with 95% of it being played by back-ups and soon to be cut no-names) just because we love the game that much. You don't see millions tuning into NBA, NHL or MLB Preseason Games between any two teams, thats for sure.

I don't watch pre-season, and I usually won't watch the Pro Bowl either. I did the first few years I was a football fan, but at this point I'll catch parts of it if I'm at home and have the time, but otherwise it just isn't worth going out of your way for. Pre-season generally has nothing to do with regular season, it's usually better to just completely ignore it.

Almost time for another football season though. I don't know what it is, but for some reason this year it seemed like so much happened/it was so long ago since we last had real football.

The boards are going to be real different in the next month or two, I think this is the first offseason I was on JN.

God you are such a friggin negative Nancy. You come in and piss on everyone's parade for no reason. Did your parents not give you enough love as a kid??

As much as I agree. He was simply stating that exhibition football should not be considered 'real football'.

To be honest I'd agree with him.

One week and we'll get to see the big names in the NFL play 1 series of football, followed by the likes of Division I-AA players who have no chance on making the team.

McDonalds is excitedly waiting for the "Drive Thru Window" Class of 2008 to flood the market over the course of the next month.

Is the first REAL football we've seen since Super Bowl XLII.

Colts vs. Redskins. First Preaseason game of the year! Even though our team isn't in it, most NFL fans will always catch the first Preseason Game (with 95% of it being played by back-ups and soon to be cut no-names) just because we love the game that much. You don't see millions tuning into NBA, NHL or MLB Preseason Games between any two teams, thats for sure.

I'll be watching Andre Tippett being inducted into the Hall of Fame on Saturday night. The game? Who cares.

And just how does preseason football count as "real" football? :shock:

AFL and AFL2 and all those garbage leagues are not real football. This is REAL Football, even if its Preseason, its the real version of football, not this garbage that ESPN2 tries to sell you. Real football fans don't watch that kind of garbage.

Cannot wait for Sunday.

AFL and AFL2 and all those garbage leagues are not real football. This is REAL Football, even if its Preseason, its the real version of football, not this garbage that ESPN2 tries to sell you. Real football fans don't watch that kind of garbage.

Cannot wait for Sunday.

I never said AFL was real football either. That being said, I would rather give myself a vasectomy with a spork than watch preseason football.

Archived