Show your true colors Favre

4HCrew

Will you take the money and sit back and retain your Packers legacy or will you stick to your guns and come back and play football? was this all about the money or did you truly want to come back and play? within 48 hours we will all know. My bet he takes the cash and walks away.. nice try Jets

Will you take the money and sit back and retain your Packers legacy or will you stick to your guns and come back and play football? was this all about the money or did you truly want to come back and play? within 48 hours we will all know. My bet he takes the cash and walks away.. nice try Jets

I hope not Tyson, I really hope not.

Hopefully Brett will stick to his guns about wanting to play Football and will come here and make the Jets a contender for at least 2008.

COME HERE BRETT, WE NEED YOU AND WANT YOU!

Screw the money, you'll make more than $20 million in 16 minutes once you land in New York.

:blowup:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this is just rediculous. espn is continually dicking around with the story so as to create an artificial story. will he won't he. the packers this the packers that.

brett get your head out of your ass, make a decision on a team, go for it and win it all.

:blowup:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this is just rediculous. espn is continually dicking around with the story so as to create an artificial story. will he won't he. the packers this the packers that.

brett get your head out of your ass, make a decision on a team, go for it and win it all.

He's an idiot if he takes the money.

I just hope he hurries the **** up and makes his mind up.

Personally, I do not want him here.

ya know at first i wanted him here, then this week i didn't now i'm on the fence.

i know he'll bring a lot of energy and coverage to the jets, but i think the jets always do better when they are under the radar

I would never ever blame a man for taking $20 million dollars to sit at home. I want the Jets to get Favre badly, but I know if someone offered me $1,000,000 to sit home I'd do it.

All this nonsense would be for what, I say he will be a Jet before the weekend, and this is coming from a Pats homer thank you very much

I would never ever blame a man for taking $20 million dollars to sit at home. I want the Jets to get Favre badly, but I know if someone offered me $1,000,000 to sit home I'd do it.

How much would it take to just make you stop posting?

We're gonna start a collection immediately. there are a lot of people willing to contribute to this cause. thank you for your cooperation.

Works for me. Collect, and if you're willing to send me the right sum of money, I'll comply.

Neither would I, but if Favre loves and misses the game as much he says he does he won't take that deal.

I was excited about the possibility of Favre coming to the Jets. The fact that the packers are even considering paying him $20 million to stay home pretty much kills the ridiculous idea that they wanted too much for a trade. Especially the opportunity to send him to the Jets in the other conference. Apparently, Favre had no interest in the Jets. How much interest the Jets may or may not have had in Favre is irrelevant since he had no interest in the Jets.

Conclusion of a reasonable jets fan?

Brett, baby. Go F yourself you egotistical self centered brat. I hope you do play for the Vikings and fall on your face. Rogers performs brilliantly for the Packers. The Packers win the division while they beat you badly. Twice.

Enjoy your legacy. A$$ Clown.

When in the world did he ever quit on the Packers? Please tell me Ecurb.

He retired... forced them to move on... and now is coming crawling back like a baby,.... he quit on his team when he retired.... and then came back months later after they had to move on without him...

He retired... forced them to move on... and now is coming crawling back like a baby,.... he quit on his team when he retired.... and then came back months later after they had to move on without him...

Retiring is quitting on your team? :rl::rl:

I'm done arguing with you, that honestly was the worst post I've ever seen on JN. Please, I'm saying please, don't reply to this.

Have a goodnight.

Retiring is quitting on your team? :rl::rl:

I'm done arguing with you, that honestly was the worst post I've ever seen on JN. Please, I'm saying please, don't reply to this.

Have a goodnight.

Retiring and then crawling back in is, he said he couldnt play anymore... the team drafted, signed and moved forward based on that... now he wants back in?

Sounds to me like he was just too lazy for the offseason...

He quit, he is NOT retired and he left the team for months... thats quitting...

Is Brett Favre retired or did he just quit for the Summer?

Do you think it's easy to retire? He had so much love for the game. I really want to see you start every game for 16 seasons and see how much it wears you out.

You just don't understand.

This whole Farve drama is ludicrious, and he is going to come back to say I took a marketing deal to sit on a tractor the rest of my life.. Your not good enough for our team so we will pay you not to play .. bULL:Nuts:

Thank god we have Tom Brady, and just enjoy Chad , because you would have a bigger circus on your hands..

Archived