BRETT FAVRE A New York Jet

Hey congrats you guys! Here's hoping Favre helps you guys give the patsy's a fight for that division this year!

Gotta admit i didn't really think of Pennington as an above average QB. This, at the least, buys Clemens time plus he gets to be a HOF'er understudy.

...Steeler fag. I'm surprised he took time off from pumping the family dog to post here.

One is also 38 and soon to be 39.

Ben is a very good young QB with everyhing ahead of him. If he had a better line in front of him last season he could have done some real damage in the AFC.

oh you mean current

well big ben is much younger and less milage on his arms and legs

but Favre was MVP runner up last year to a known cheater :cheers:

Yes I do mean current.

All time it's Favre and it's not close. I agree with that.

Ben is a heck of a QB though and IMO does not get nearly enough credit for how good he actually is. He already has a ring and I really doubt that will be his last.

Wrecklessburger is a cartoon.

Yes I do mean current.

All time it's Favre and it's not close. I agree with that.

Ben is a heck of a QB though and IMO does not get nearly enough credit for how good he actually is. He already has a ring and I really doubt that will be his last.

I knew my buddy IJ would represent. Ben does the same thing all those other top QB's do, but it seems only Steeler fans recognize it. He'll avoid a blindside rusher that u think he never could see, get out of the pocket and make a rocket throw across his body that makes ya scratch your head and say how'd he get that ball there.... But it's really fine with us Steeler fans that no one seems to respect it, we know what we got and are happy with that. :)

BTW, let's see some of these other QB's get sacked as often and still produce a winning record.