BRETT FAVRE A New York Jet

am I the only unhappy jetfan today? I'm not happy about this at all.

Sort of. But I don't want to kill fellow Jets fans happiness. It comes so few times in life that why not let everyone enjoy it.

But between us, while I feel it's an upgrade at QB I'm not sure if it's enough of one. Favre lets not forget can look like Interceptaverde at times with those 4th quarter Pick-6's.

Look at it this way JW. This season, if nothing else, become MUCH more entertaining.

am I the only unhappy jetfan today? I'm not happy about this at all.

I'm not crazy about it but I will always support whoever is under center.

Favre is absolutely and upgrade over Chad and Kellen. He will make team better THIS YEAR.

Will he get them to a Super Bowl ? NO

Will he help get them to the post season ? Very Possible

Will this whole off season be a complete disaster with Favre the icing on the cake. ? Very Possible.

The cynical Jets fan. Will say that the last time the Jets went on a spending spree like this they ended up 1-15.

The optimisitic Jets fan can tell you that when Joe Montana went to the Chiefs he got them to an AFC Champioinship and that Favre can do that.

Right now Favre has a month to learn the Jets playbook, acclimate himself with his new teammates and become a leader. Pretty tall order if you ask me.

I really hope he is the piece that gets the Jets back into the post season. The schedule looks alot more do able then it did last week.

One thing for sure. Favre will make things interesting and on September 14th the Medowlands will rock for the first time probably since the last time Favre was here, the last game of the 2002 season.

• Upvote 1

Happy or unhappy, Favre is a Jet and he is our QB now.

Love him or hate him, we will cheer and root for him. I didnt want him, Im not happy we got him, but he's here now.

That's about the extent of it. I'm happy for all the happy Jet fans. This looks to be an interesting season at the very least. I'm afraid that the happiest Jet fans are probably gonna wind up being the most disappointed by the time the season's over, though.

But wtf? Let's play some games, see what happens.

Maybe get that conditional pick back (again) by trading Chad. That would be good.

I know Brett may have One or Two years left in the tank, But I still can't get this Koolaide smile of my face :D.

AFC Beware

The Jets will be making Noise this year. How many of you Guys are coming to the Jets v.s. Dolfags now?? LOL

See you there :cheers:

I was holding out on getting tickets, now I'm probably screwed LOL. O well I'll watch it in HD with beer and wings.

I dont understand how you cant be incredibly happy about this. As much as I liked Chad and thought Kellen might be ok.....we have a QB NOW!!! Their is no more question marks at the most important position on the field. Sept cant come fast enough

I was holding out on getting tickets, now I'm probably screwed LOL. O well I'll watch it in HD with beer and wings.
Jump on stubhub.com right now before the tix double in price lol, this will be a game not to miss.plus it's the only chance we really get to see the Jets play because we don't live up north anymore. I will be there without a doubt.Hollaaaaaa

I dont understand how you cant be incredibly happy about this. As much as I liked Chad and thought Kellen might be ok.....we have a QB NOW!!! Their is no more question marks at the most important position on the field. Sept cant come fast enough

exactly!

even if Favre sucks its going to be an interesting team to watch instead of noodle arm

33% of our playbook just opened back up

Brett flying in on the Jets' private Jet to see the new practice facility in Florham Park then will take a Helicopter tour of New York City. Following that he'll be on his way to Cleveland to meet his new coaches and teammates and will be on the sideline (hopefully) tonight. I'm sure for those of us who will be watching the game will get a glimpse of Favre in a Jets hat or tshirt and doing an interview for CBS. Can't wait. :yahoo:

Shocked. And shocked at the low price.

I hope it's being done as a football decision, not as some PSL makreting gimmick.

If he can manage the game, move the ball around and hand off to Jones and Washington, it could work. If he's gonna fling the ball around, we will be in Unitas with the Bolts/Nmath with the Rams type situations. I hope it's the former.

The Jets thought Favre would just like to get settled down in New Jersey tonight but instead it was Favre who insisted he fly to Cleveland and meet his teammates and coaches and spend the night with them. Great attitude already Brett. Damn its awesome to have a player of his calibear here finally.

:cheers:

where's kobe, probably drunk or getting drunk
hell yea *****

i was on that barcardi last night

my boy like ayo jets got favre while i was givin shawty pipe

im like dont **** wit me

he like im seriously

i throw shawty off of me and go look at tv

and it say on tha tv

took tha bottle of barcdia drunk tha whole thing

hahaha we got homeboy

pop bottles

hell yea *****

im like dont **** wit me

he like im seriously

and it say on tha tv

hahaha we got homeboy

pop bottles

Hell Ya Buddies!

I was pretending to drink booze last night and went into my room alone

My friend came into my room and told me the Jets had acquired Brett Favre. Luckily I was already jacking it so he didnt mind.

I told him that he shouldnt joke like that.

He said he was serious

So, I stopped jacking, pulled my BVD's up and walked into the livingroom and put on ESPN.

Some asshats were saying Favre was a jet!

So we grabbed some kool-aid and raised our cups and made a toast to the newest Jet.

Haha! We got Brett!

The Jets thought Favre would just like to get settled down in New Jersey tonight but instead it was Favre who insisted he fly to Cleveland and meet his teammates and coaches and spend the night with them. Great attitude already Brett. Damn its awesome to have a player of his calibear here finally.

:cheers:

The NYJETS finally have a SUPERSTAR FRANCHISE QB............:)

Brett flying in on the Jets' private Jet to see the new practice facility in Florham Park then will take a Helicopter tour of New York City. Following that he'll be on his way to Cleveland to meet his new coaches and teammates and will be on the sideline (hopefully) tonight. I'm sure for those of us who will be watching the game will get a glimpse of Favre in a Jets hat or tshirt and doing an interview for CBS. Can't wait. :yahoo:

Unbelievable.

hell yea *****

im like dont **** wit me

he like im seriously

and it say on tha tv

hahaha we got homeboy

pop bottles

Werd..