my boy like ayo jets got favre while i was givin shawty pipe

im like dont **** wit me

he like im seriously

i throw shawty off of me and go look at tv

and it say on tha tv

took tha bottle of barcdia drunk tha whole thing

hahaha we got homeboy

pop bottles

You may want to join RA (Retards Anonymous). They may be able to help you with your affliction. It's doubtful, but it's definitely worth a shot.

hell yea *****

i was on that barcardi last night

im like dont **** wit me

he like im seriously

and it say on tha tv

hahaha we got homeboy

pop bottles

This is by far the best post I have ever read on any internet forum ever

In fact in rivals any piece of literature I have ever encountered

Awesome, just awesome

• Upvote 1

This is by far the best post I have ever read on any internet forum ever

In fact in rivals any piece of literature I have ever encountered

Awesome, just awesome

he is messageboard gold for sure. my concern is that he may end up losing shawty & becomes bitter

hell yea *****

i was on that barcardi last night

im like dont **** wit me

he like im seriously

and it say on tha tv

hahaha we got homeboy

pop bottles

You prematurely stopped sex while you watched TV? Over a Brett report?:)

Brett, you've changed things forever.

There's no going back.

See to them, you're just a piece of meat.

LIKE ME!

Tom-Brady-082407.jpg

brett_favre.jpg

Why So Serious Brett?

brett_favre.jpg

A little fight in ya? I like that..

Then you're gonna love me

Brett-The-Jet.jpg

Lets put a smile on that face...

brett_favre_headshot_large.jpg

If the idea is that we're making a run at the Superbowl then this move makes sense, otherwise its essentially just pushing things back a year. I annoyed by this trade because people are giving every reason this was a good idea except winning it all. It doesn't really make much difference if we're a wild card team this year, but do it with a stagnant team. We'll lose Favre next year and then take a step back, just to slip into the playoffs? Nobody will care that we made the playoffs if we're a below average team again the next season. Then we'll be in the exact same situation we were in this season, we still won't know what Clemens is and we'll probably end up having a rookie in there along with some stop-gap QB to compete for the QB job.

Moves like this only make sense if that player puts you over the top, not just to improve the team for 1 season. I don't want a wild card team, I want a Superbowl contender.

Tom-Brady-082407.jpg

"Evening Commissioner"

nfl_commissioner_goodell_football.jpg

"Evening, Thomas"

"How can I help you?"

TB: "How could you let Brett Favre go to the Jets? I mean, seriously, do you want me to actually try and win division titles?.."

RG: "B..b..but... Thomas!"

TB: "But NOTHING ROGER! I told you to make them somewhat competitive not a damn playoff contender you asshat. I wanted a .500 team not a 10-6, 11-5, 12-4 team. ****!"

Tom-Brady-082407.jpg

"Evening Commissioner"

nfl_commissioner_goodell_football.jpg

"Evening, Thomas"

"How can I help you?"

TB: "How could you let Brett Favre go to the Jets? I mean, seriously, do you want me to actually try and win division titles?.."

RG: "B..b..but... Thomas!"

TB: "But NOTHING ROGER! I told you to make them somewhat competitive not a damn playoff contender you asshat. I wanted a .500 team not a 10-6, 11-5, 12-4 team. ****!"

:rl::rl:

Any Jet fan that isn't excited about our prospects this year is a dolt, IMO.

The FO spent over $140m in free agent contracts this offseason. It's all for naught if you don't have a QB that can deliver a 20 yard strike down the seam or complete an out pattern.

If (and this is a big if) Favre is the missing piece and brings us our first NFL Championship in 40 years, this move was worth it. I, for one, am willing to take the "risk" of watching an aging HOF QB lead our offense onto the field each week for a chance at the Lombardi. The entire playbook just opened up, not just the first few chapters. So he's a gunslinger at times and tends to throw a costly INT from time to time. At least his ability to make up for those mistakes trumps any QB we had/have on our roster.

If (and this is another big if) Favre throws 4 touchdowns and 32 interceptions and we go 4-12 again, it was still worth it. Why? Because we still have Clemens on the roster for '09, the guy the majority of us (myself included) wanted to win the starting job this year in the first place. He will only benefit from Favre's experience and knowledge moving forward.

Who's a greater risk: Favre, Pennington, or Clemens? Personally, I'd much rather have Favre under center in the 4th qtr over Pennington or Clemens.

Look at what we have now as opposed to what we had yesterday. Anyone who doesn't see the vast improvement is obviously blind.