Thank you Woody

JonEJet

This certainly does ease the pain of PSL prices being released in late August. However, Favre won't be here when the new stadium opens (most likely) and most Jets fans know that. The true fan will be able to see Favre's last or last two seasons.

So much for the Kendall & Coles & Baker crap causing players to stay away from the Jets.

Since the Kendall stuff first started over a year ago, we've signed (or re-signed with new terms):

Kris Jenkins

Tony Richardson

Alan Faneca

Damien Woody

Calvin Pace

Brett Favre

Laveranues Coles

Kerry Rhodes

Brandon Moore

Jesse Chatman

Abram Elam

Hank Poteat

Musa Smith

So much for the Kendall & Coles & Baker crap causing players to stay away from the Jets.

Since the Kendall stuff first started over a year ago, we've signed (or re-signed with new terms):

Kris Jenkins

Tony Richardson

Alan Faneca

Damien Woody

Calvin Pace

Brett Favre

Laveranues Coles

Kerry Rhodes

Brandon Moore

Jesse Chatman

Abram Elam

Hank Poteat

Musa Smith

Wow, that list is pretty amazing to be honest. He's trying anyways, I'll give him that. He obviously does care how competitive the team is.

Not just today, but the whole off season. Fans like myself who live out of town go to great lengths to see the games on satellite etc. Make me feel better about the money I spend to know that my team makes an effort to put a good product on the field. :yahoo:

Aren't you glad you got nfl sunday ticket now? :lol:

Archived