ATTENTION!!! This is '08 not '98

lancemehl

A 40 year old Brett Favre Hooray!!!!

Not to mention the dynamic between control freak mangini and gun slinging from the hip Favre should be nice.

I'm sure he's in great shape, too. Should pick up the most complicated offense in football(shotty jr.) pretty quickly after decades of running the offense called "whatever you want, Brett"

Chad's gone. He'll be worth...ummmm....nothing.

The lockerroom full of his buddies like LC should love the fact that this prima donna baby can walk right in and kick Chad to the curb.

Well, they did such a masterful job of revamping this defense,too. I hope this works out.

And Yeah, I am just bitter that my boy's gone. I'll admit it.

Hey, at least it ain't Vinny.

I just wonder what they'd say about Chad if he single handedly lost the teams last playoff game last year.

Chad's a better fit for this team in my opinion, but............I just watch the games, go Forty year old Favre. I just hope he doesn't change his mind again mid-season. At least we know Chad wants to play football. Oh well.....

ATTENTION!!

You are a dumb****.

Brett Favre is 10x better than any Quarterback we have and gives us a chance to win NOW. Chad Pennington was great when he had an arm. He hasn't had an arm in three years, time to move on.

Not to mention the dynamic between control freak mangini and gun slinging from the hip Favre should be nice.

I'm sure he's in great shape, too. Should pick up the most complicated offense in football(shotty jr.) pretty quickly after decades of running the offense called "whatever you want, Brett"

The lockerroom full of his buddies like LC should love the fact that this prima donna baby can walk right in and kick Chad to the curb.

Well, they did such a masterful job of revamping this defense,too. I hope this works out.

I just wonder what they'd say about Chad if he single handedly lost the teams last playoff game last year.

Chad's a better fit for this team in my opinion, but............I just watch the games, go Forty year old Favre. I just hope he doesn't change his mind again mid-season. At least we know Chad wants to play football. Oh well.....

Attention, in 2007, Favre led a team to the playoffs and the NFC Championship Game..

In 2007, Chad Pennington threw picks.

I didn't Brett Favre offered too much more to this team TBH. Now that he's here I'd love him to prove every negative thing I've said about him wrong. He's a better QB than Chad, without a doubt. Will he get us over the hump? I'm not sure.

click-clack...

I mean flip-flop

I don't understand the subject title. Are you suggesting that Favre can't do what Testeverde did?

Can we as Jets fans have a great day without the negativity.

Take it for what it's worth...the team is going for it...what else can you ask for

It is unbelievable. All people talked about on this board before was how horrible our QBs were. How could the FO pick up all these other pieces and then ignore QB?

Then the Jets pick up a HOF QB, and many of these same people are complaining.

Archived