A pair of 4-midable throws to No.89

Looks like JCotch and Favre are really developing some chemistry out there..Boland also had a comment in his TC report about how well they seem to be doing on the field. Considering this is only their 2nd day together, thats a pretty good sign.

As for Ratliff, well, Boland had a completely different take then Lange. It really looks like, after reading what Boland had to say, Ratliff may be the #2 going into the season. We'll have to wait and see on that.

Serphnx, I couldn't agree more. Even if by some bad luck we miss the playoffs this season, at the very least we can expect the games to be exciting and at least somewhat fun to watch.

my crystal ball.

2008- we lose in the afc championship game to the Chargers.

2009- with favre staying we have a great shot at winning the superbowl. If favre retires Ratliff steps in and gets us to the divisional game once again.

2010- Ratliffs second season wins us a superbowl!

I personally think favre will stay in 09 and get us that title!!

Looks like JCotch and Favre are really developing some chemistry out there..Boland also had a comment in his TC report about how well they seem to be doing on the field. Considering this is only their 2nd day together, thats a pretty good sign.

As for Ratliff, well, Boland had a completely different take then Lange. It really looks like, after reading what Boland had to say, Ratliff may be the #2 going into the season. We'll have to wait and see on that.

Serphnx, I couldn't agree more. Even if by some bad luck we miss the playoffs this season, at the very least we can expect the games to be exciting and at least somewhat fun to watch.

Boland and Lange are my favorite scribes, but don't forget that Lange is an employee of the NY Jets. he has to be careful what he writes in player competition.

The thing about Ratliff is he actually has the size and height that he could be pretty good. And it seems like he "gets it" more than Clemens too. You guys may very well be right. I haven't really seen him much, but you guys are generally seeing him at camp and stuff, how's his arm, mobility, accuracy, etc?

I'll watch him next preseason game since now I'm interested in seeing how he does too. I'm still not big on preseason, but it's worth a look.

By Eric Allen

...but Kellen Clemens, who has always seemed to thrive in the hurryup, put Mike Nugent in position for a game-winning kick. Nugent buried a 47-yarder to end the game simulation.

This is the reason I don't think Clemens is scared. I think he is paralyzing himself by analysis. I think he spends too much time worrying about the footwork, the reads, the pre-snap adjustments and ****s up. In the two minute, when he's just letting it rip he seems fine.

my crystal ball.

2008- we lose in the afc championship game to the Chargers.

2009- with favre staying we have a great shot at winning the superbowl. If favre retires Ratliff steps in and gets us to the divisional game once again.

2010- Ratliffs second season wins us a superbowl!

I personally think favre will stay in 09 and get us that title!!

highhh hopes

Cotchery is the perfect receiver for Favre. He has great speed and can get downfield, he gets off the LOS real well and he's excellent after the catch.

Favre and Jerricho are going to be dynamite together.

Cotch has average speed. Stucky, Clowney, and Keller are all faster. I can't wait to see us stretch the field this year.

Archived