Brett Overheard - Interesting Statement

Mangold's Brother

An acquaintance of mine was at camp today and overheard Favre tell Clemens "we will win this division, no doubt". Sounds good to me.

Ya, my cousin's best friend was at Patriots camp yesterday.

He overheard the Patriots DB's placing money on how many Int's Farve throws to them this year.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not a chance. This is my name for good. If it was all about winning, why didn't I change my name to patriotalk a long time ago?

LOL! Now this is precious. A front-running Giants/Jets/Celts/Lakers/Cavs/Nets/Yankees/Angels/Dodgers fan is questioning your fandom. Hahahaahahahaaa...........

so true. you only win 18 in one season.

and you know this is coming garb, .. The pats lost the only one that mattered. I really don't think teams are scared of you guys like they used to be. This season will hopefully prove that no one cares about the pats anymore.

and you know this is coming garb, .. The pats lost the only one that mattered. I really don't think teams are scared of you guys like they used to be. This season will hopefully prove that no one cares about the pats anymore.

Agreed. Also, going 18-1 shouldn't impress anyone. Especially Jets fans. What was I thinking? ;)

Oh people care. Up until this Favre trade, this board would have crashed and burned without them. :lol:

5 - 2 odds in Vegas to win the whole enchilada.

NE's going back baby! Oh yeah.

I can't stand it when people predict their team to go all the way. I hate it. It's jinxing. Really is. That's why I sit and laugh at all the Jets fans proclaiming playoff's and such. Who the heck knows? People say team a has a really easy schedule, and team b has really hard one - and half the time the opposite is true. It's ridiculous to make predictions. Health is paramount to any prediction. I won't make any and I would appreciate it if other Pats fans refrained from doing so as well.

Anyone interested in the NFL this season will be interested in "the team to beat"

well you tell me

I'm a Patriots fan only, Dippy.

Seriously though - say your wet dream comes true and it's a Jets/Gianst SB. What kind of experience will that be? Buress scores - you clap and high five your blow up doll? Coles scores, you clap and high five your blow up doll? It's a nail biter and you what? Sip your ice tea?

I can't stand it when people predict their team to go all the way. I hate it. It's jinxing. Really is. That's why I sit and laugh at all the Jets fans proclaiming playoff's and such. Who the heck knows? People say team a has a really easy schedule, and team b has really hard one - and half the time the opposite is true. It's ridiculous to make predictions. Health is paramount to any prediction. I won't make any and I would appreciate it if other Pats fans refrained from doing so as well.

I have no problems with predictions that are based on opinion. I do however get annoyed when people guarantee something like it is fact. A pack of Willie Joe wannabe's if you ask me.

I'm a Patriots fan only, Dippy.

Seriously though - say your wet dream comes true and it's a Jets/Gianst SB. What kind of experience will that be? Buress scores - you clap and high five your blow up doll? Coles scores, you clap and high five your blow up doll? It's a nail biter and you what? Sip your ice tea?

blow up doill???

what kind of sick mind do you have?

a lady in her 50's should be baking cookies, not thinking of blowup dolls

I root for the Jets over Giants, but that really is a no-lose situation

much better than when two teams you hate play eachother (a la Patriots-Eagles)

blow up doill???

what kind of sick mind do you have?

a lady in her 50's should be baking cookies, not thinking of blowup dolls

I root for the Jets over Giants, but that really is a no-lose situation

much better than when two teams you hate play eachother (a la Patriots-Eagles)

50's? Thanks for the compliment. I'm actually 67. A 67 year old Tranny Granny.

Seriously though, being a Jets/Gianst fan and hoping for a Jets/Gianst SB because its no no-lose siutaion for you kind of makes you a goober.

And speaking of no-lose situation.....did you play in a little league where no one kept score, everyone got a trophy and nobody's feelings got hurt? :)

Anyone interested in the NFL this season will be interested in "the team to beat"

Oh people care. Up until this Favre trade, this board would have crashed and burned without them. :lol:

Agreed. Also, going 18-1 shouldn't impress anyone. Especially Jets fans. What was I thinking? ;)

Well I meant that a lot of teams **** the bed when they played the patriots in the past. The pats are one of the better teams but that doesn't mean they aren't beatable. The Giants weren't scared and look what happened.. We have given you guys a run for your money in NE the last few years.

Well I meant that a lot of teams **** the bed when they played the patriots in the past. The pats are one of the better teams but that doesn't mean they aren't beatable. The Giants weren't scared and look what happened.. We have given you guys a run for your money in NE the last few years.

I'm praying for two things regarding the Cheats: 1. We stick it to them bad in front of their hometown fans, and--more importantly--2. Jenkins just levels Brady into next week on a blind side hit. Please, dear Zeus, make these simple dreams of this humble man a reality.

The Jets will win 5 superbowls this year.

I'm praying for two things regarding the Cheats: 1. We stick it to them bad in front of their hometown fans, and--more importantly--2. Jenkins just levels Brady into next week on a blind side hit. Please, dear Zeus, make these simple dreams of this humble man a reality.

Amen to that.

The Jets will win 5 superbowls this year.

:rl:

Archived