Brett Overheard - Interesting Statement

Mangold's Brother

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was going to edit my post because I forgot you were a bandwagon fan. I meant the last Jets Super Bowl.

bandwagon? says the guy who hook "Husker" out of his name the year Nebraska started sucking!!

Are you the pot or the kettle?

I rep Jets AFC Giants NFC son.

2pac out

I was being serious. I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for you guys for getting so excited over this. :lol:

Didn`t you pat lovers feel all warm ,and fuzzy when the they signed Randy Moss,and Welker?Can we have our day in the sun? So what Fravre is 39.Remember the knocks on Moss,and Welker.One was passed his prime,and didn`t play hard enough,and Welker who?

Didn`t you pat lovers feel all warm ,and fuzzy when the they signed Randy Moss,and Welker?Can we have our day in the sun? So what Fravre is 39.Remember the knocks on Moss,and Welker.One was passed his prime,and didn`t play hard enough,and Welker who?

Don't worry man,poor Alk's just upset that the Pastries will get blown up by the jets this year in both games...and Tom getting sacked 25 times by Gholston/Pace.

I don't recall blowing my wad over Moss or Welker until they actually got on the field and proved themselves.

it won't be as good as this years Jets-Giants superbowl!

LOL!

How would that work for you exactly? Would you wear a Jets Favre Jersey (my guess is that you are the type to have gone right out and purchased one) a Giants cap and Packers slippers while sipping bear from a Steelers cup? When each team scores a TD, you cheer? When each team makes an INT, you cheer? That's effed up.

At least it was a scandal free year. :Nuts:

Only because the NFL hadnt yet lowered the boom on Joe "Petey Rose" Namath.

At his press conference Namath explained that he preferred holding on to his share of Bachelors III to playing quarterback. It was a matter of principle. He said he had not known that gamblers frequented the place and used his phones. He said he did not think it fair for Pete Rozelle to threaten him with suspension unless he sold his interest. "What place don't have people come in who bet?" he said. "My father bets. Can't I talk to him?"

http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1082507/index.htm

Dont have?? :bwahaharoll:

Archived