Join the "Former Nugent Fan" Club!

ECURB

pass, get back to me in the regular season when i care

Right.... becuase if he cant handle the pressure of a 20 yard kick in the pre-seaosn... he will be just fine come week 17 for the playoffs...

i'll bet you all my v-cash he doesn't do it in the regular season

Miss a game tying or game winning FG....

Maybe he wont... but the JETS at the VERY LEAST need to sign a FA kicker that can compete... NUge cannot be trusted at the moment...

Think Pitt in 04', want that again? Brien was good otherwise.

Miss a game tying or game winning FG....

Maybe he wont... but the JETS at the VERY LEAST need to sign a FA kicker that can compete... NUge cannot be trusted at the moment...

Think Pitt in 04', want that again? Brien was good otherwise.

then name some names of whose out there. if you know of some one better i'm for it. and don't freaking say morten andersen the guy needs a cane to get to the ball now

Right.... becuase if he cant handle the pressure of a 20 yard kick in the pre-seaosn... he will be just fine come week 17 for the playoffs...

The Jets are NOT GOING TO BE PLAYING FOR or IN the Playoffs. The sooner you realize that, the easier it will all be when it happens.

Im making it as we speak... link coming...

People who were never a fan are welcome as well!

:toot::toot::toot:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/group.php?groupid=14

You do realize this is pre season. Nugent is here to stay. And you really need to start watching more football if you think he's a bad kicker. After all some people felt pennington was a good nfl QB not sure who they were, but these people actually believed that.

You do realize this is pre season. Nugent is here to stay. And you really need to start watching more football if you think he's a bad kicker. After all some people felt pennington was a good nfl QB not sure who they were, but these people actually believed that.

:rl::rl::rl:

Sorry. :penguin::rl:

Well with that rebuttal I guess I lose ???????? And in my defense

20.jpg

LOL, the :rl:'s were due to the fact that EC, up till the day he was released, was the most avid and delusional Pennington fan on this board, if not in the world.

The other smileys I added after I remembered what you said about smileys in the 'banned from JI for life' thread. LOL.

LOL, the :rl:'s were due to the fact that EC, up till the day he was released, was the most avid and delusional Pennington fan on this board, if not in the world.

The other smileys I added after I remembered what you said about smileys in the 'banned from JI for life' thread. LOL.

I know I don't know what made me sicker ecurbs man love or Irishjets Sig changes every game last year.

Both =

28.jpg

I know I don't know what made me sicker ecurbs man love or Irishjets Sig changes every game last year.

Both =

28.jpg

Ecurbs man love was beyond sickening... I actually think he went into a state of depression after Penny got pulled midseason. As for IJ, well, lets be fair...It was every other game.

Says the guy with Kellen Clemens in his sig.;-)

Kellen clemens was competing with a charles manson type mind control duck throwing cult leader nightmare that will just not go away QB. Kids way to young to judge yet and has one of the fastest throws I have ever seen, Favre is a Godsend for this kid and will teach him how to slow it down and put some touch on the ball when needed., Unlike chad, who stood there with a aw shucks bad haircut goofy grin and waving towel nightmare on the sideline.:baby:

Kellen clemens was competing with a charles manson type mind control duck throwing cult leader nightmare that will just not go away QB. Kids way to young to judge yet and has one of the fastest throws I have ever seen, Favre is a Godsend for this kid and will teach him how to slow it down and put some touch on the ball when needed., Unlike chad, who stood there with a aw shucks bad haircut goofy grin and waving towel nightmare on the sideline.:baby:

Honestly, I think KC is the opposite of Chad. Chad doesn't have the physical capacity to succeed in the NFL, and K.C. IMO doesn't have the mental capacity... I'm warming up to Ratliff a lot though...

He's taken advantage of pretty much every opportunity this offseason. K.C. has found a way to mess it up, and Ainge has done so chitty that the CS still wont let him throw a pass in a friggin PRESEASON game yet.

Honestly, I think KC is the opposite of Chad. Chad doesn't have the physical capacity to succeed in the NFL, and K.C. IMO doesn't have the mental capacity... I'm warming up to Ratliff a lot though...

He's taken advantage of pretty much every opportunity this offseason. K.C. has found a way to mess it up, and Ainge has done so chitty that the CS still wont let him throw a pass in a friggin PRESEASON game yet.

I want also to see what ratliff can do against a real defense. Clemens is the better qb and if we let this kid go we will be sorry. He's short..... batted down passes recievers missing the ball etc. Ratliff locks on his recievers telegraphs his throws and would have got torn up as well tonight. Kellen throws that football damn hard,( and I mean he has not even put the mustard on it yet) and needs to learn pocket presence. he is a late bloomer but when he does It will be worth it.

I want also to see what ratliff can do against a real defense. Clemens is the better qb and if we let this kid go we will be sorry. He's short..... batted down passes recievers missing the ball etc. Ratliff locks on his recievers telegraphs his throws and would have got torn up as well tonight. Kellen throws that football damn hard,( and I mean he has not even put the mustard on it yet) and needs to learn pocket presence. he is a late bloomer but when he does It will be worth it.

I don't see how Clemens can possibly be the better QB over anyone. Last year he was the worst QB in the NFL, just taking a snap means you were better than Clemens. I am certain Ratliff would do better than Clemens does with the 2nd team. We might get to see this soon. Traditionally starters play longer in the third game, but I'm not sure that will be the case for us with Favre, so we might get an extended competition between Clemens and Ratliff.

I just do not see what Clemens brings to the table that convinces people that he's better. Ryan Leaf was drafted high, so he's automatically better? If Clemens is the real deal it won't be because of where he was drafted, but by his performance. As of now, nobody has seen anything from him to convince them that he's a good QB. He could not beat out Ramsey for the #2 spot the first year. In his second year, a totally ineffective Pennington was a better choice than him even with pick 6s every week, in the CS eyes. Then, in a training camp where it was clear the CS wanted to move on from Pennington, KC failed miserably to the point that the FO went and got us Favre, and then just cut Pennington, the man KC could not unseat even with CS preference.

Now, Ratliff is making the most of every opportunity he is given, and we are supposed to ignore it because Clemens was drafted years ago in the 2nd round? Well Schlegel was drafted in the third, is he even still on the team? I'm sure we've gotten rid of plenty of our other picks as well. I'm also sure Tom Brady, Marc Bulger and Derek Anderson are all better than Clemens, even though they have all been drafted later than him. Again, Ryan Leaf was drafted high, and he never deserved a shot either.

Archived