Favre Jersey for $4

So, I said I wasn't going to purchase a Favre jersey knowing he won't be here more than a year or two. So I went out and purchased two name & number tshirts from work for $40 combined. Well today I rock into work and there was a 2xl Favre jersey on the damaged table. I took a look at it and I was like "WTF is damaged?".

So, I went to my manager and he said a customer asked for it to be unlocked and they were walking around the store with it (its a white jersey) and they dropped it and stepped on it. There was a small dirt stain underneath the one armpit, only something you can see if you lift your arm up high. Plus, I can get stains out of anything, that **** just needs one spin in the wash and its gone. So basically, they said I could have it for $4.

Amazing deal. I couldn't pass it up. I now am the owner of a Favre jersey.

So, I said I wasn't going to purchase a Favre jersey knowing he won't be here more than a year or two. So I went out and purchased two name & number tshirts from work for $40 combined. Well today I rock into work and there was a 2xl Favre jersey on the damaged table. I took a look at it and I was like "WTF is damaged?".

So, I went to my manager and he said a customer asked for it to be unlocked and they were walking around the store with it (its a white jersey) and they dropped it and stepped on it. There was a small dirt stain underneath the one armpit, only something you can see if you lift your arm up high. Plus, I can get stains out of anything, that **** just needs one spin in the wash and its gone. So basically, they said I could have it for $4.

Amazing deal. I couldn't pass it up. I now am the owner of a Favre jersey.

Great deal Joe. How can you go wrong?

wtf? $4? How much does it normally go for?

They should wash the stain out and sell it for more.

Well, we only sell Replica's and Adult Replica's are now $79.99.

They used to be $64.99. Some still have that price, but anything made this year or after is $79.99.

Bandwagon fans wear Favre jerseys.

I'm just saying.

Bandwagon fans????

Wait so since I bought a Namath jersey or a Toon jersey or a Byrd jersey does that make me a bandwagon fan??

I don't understand how wearing the Jersey of your teams QB is a Bandwagon fan? Does that mean unless you wore a Pennington jersey & now you're wearing a Favre jersey, that's ok??

If a person is a Packer fan, then all of a sudden decides to become a Jets fan because Favre is now a Jet then yes that is a Bandwagon fan.

Hey.......that's a good name for a country group....The Bandwagon Fans. They could all wear Favre jerseys.

Bandwagon fans????

Wait so since I bought a Namath jersey or a Toon jersey or a Byrd jersey does that make me a bandwagon fan??

I don't understand how wearing the Jersey of your teams QB is a Bandwagon fan? Does that mean unless you wore a Pennington jersey & now you're wearing a Favre jersey, that's ok??

If a person is a Packer fan, then all of a sudden decides to become a Jets fan because Favre is now a Jet then yes that is a Bandwagon fan.

Hey.......that's a good name for a country group....The Bandwagon Fans. They could all wear Favre jerseys.

this must be sarcasm Max, right?

Yes....a joke. Favre jerseys for everyone. I am not the kind of person that judges others. Despite what you may have heard about me.

Figures you know such sites exist.

Again no need to keep proving what a pathetick joke loser you are, everybody here already knows, so keep you favorite sites to your self.

Hey this clown should get banned for posting such trash.

BAN this LOSER now.What makes a person troll on another teams site is beyond me.I cant imagine the pathetic life he leads.

Archived