TOM BRADY SPEAKS ON HIS INJURY, may be serious???

Blackout

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never root for injuries. But when it comes to pieces of garbage who have stolen their careers with dispicable cheating they deserve everything bad that happens to them. I'd celebrate any injury any piece of scum on that team has.

I don't see how you can blame Brady for any of that. Even assuming that all this recording helped the Patriots, all Brady did was play the game and go with the gameplans the coaches handed him.

Vinny Testaverde ring a bell? Anything that can go wrong will when it comes to you guys. You should probably pick someone to kick you in the nuts now for when Favre gets hurt or retires midseason.
Man does that argument suck. You can't come up with a valid football argument so thats the best you can come up with huh? Pathetic.

Man does that argument suck. You can't come up with a valid football argument so thats the best you can come up with huh? Pathetic.

Well I believe this all started with you hoping that Brady's career is over. I'd say I'm staying right on track with the ridiculousness no?

Well I believe this all started with you hoping that Brady's career is over. I'd say I'm staying right on track with the ridiculousness no?

I explained why the cheaters have everything bad that happens to them coming to them. You just made an argument that because a jet player got injuries 9 years ago that Favre will get injured this year LMAO.

Funny that a patsy fan whos entire team's history of winning is based on cheating is talking about karma...

I'd argue the whole cheating thing with you - but you are a lost cause. Stay angry. Stay mad. Whatever. The proof is in the pudding if you choose to see it clearly.

Anyway, have a nice day. Go have some ice cream. Go look at puppies at the pet-store. Go whack some balls at a driving range. Something - ANYTHING - that may make you happy?

I'd argue the whole cheating thing with you - but you are a lost cause. Stay angry. Stay mad. Whatever. The proof is in the pudding if you choose to see it clearly.

Anyway, have a nice day. Go have some ice cream. Go look at puppies at the pet-store. Go whack some balls at a driving range. Something - ANYTHING - that may make you happy?

I'm very happy actually. Things are looking up for the Jets. I'll just be even more happy when the cheaters get some karmic payback for their years and years of stolen games.

Cheating is cheating, there is no clearer way to see it, anybody who tries and spin it any other way is not worth paying any mind to.

Some Jets fans make others look silly. Just sayin'. I think Thor calls it hardcore. I have another word for it. Anyway, stay bitter boys. Must be a great way to live.

I wonder how patsy apologists would feel if the jets were the team that had been cheating for years and built a fraudulent "dynasty" on that cheating. Probably pretty similar to how jet fans feel about the patsy cheating.

Archived