TOM BRADY SPEAKS ON HIS INJURY, may be serious???

Blackout

Some Jets fans make others look silly. Just sayin'. I think Thor calls it hardcore. I have another word for it. Anyway, stay bitter boys. Must be a great way to live.
Not bitter, but it beats shame and disgrace anyday, oh and you can ad denial to that list too.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some Jets fans make others look silly. Just sayin'. I think Thor calls it hardcore. I have another word for it. Anyway, stay bitter boys. Must be a great way to live.

Why? Because we have passion for our team and argue about them and hate opponents?

When we lose our passion and go to other teams' message board for GOD knows what reason, then I'd say we were quite silly.

Why? Because we have passion for our team and argue about them and hate opponents?

When we lose our passion and go to other teams' message board for GOD knows what reason, then I'd say we were quite silly.

This is not your typical hatred for your rival.

Okay, I am a passionless Pats fan :rolleyes: You got me.

Check out the Pats boards - most of 'em are bigger homers than many of you are and that's sayin' a lot. I don't like it when folks don't keep it real - unless it's a rival board. Then I can laugh at it. You know? :)

Okay, I am a passionless Pats fan :rolleyes: You got me.

Check out the Pats boards - most of 'em are bigger homers than many of you are and that's sayin' a lot. I don't like it when folks don't keep it real - unless it's a rival board. Then I can laugh at it. You know? :)

Why in the world would Jets fans go to a patsy board?

I can't imagine being such a loser, as far as keeping it real, how can you talk when you are trying to spin cheating being cheating?

Stop saying there is a "clear" way to see it and call it like it is cheating period.

Why in the world would Jets fans go to a patsy board?

I can't imagine being such a loser, as far as keeping it real, how can you talk when you are trying to spin cheating being cheating?

Stop saying there is a "clear" way to see it and call it like it is cheating period.

I think the spygate thing was the greatest thing to happen to Jets fans. Gives you all an excuse to clam on to instead of the facts. What a bunch of yahoos some of you are. Really.

I think the spygate thing was the greatest thing to happen to Jets fans. Gives you all an excuse to clam on to instead of the facts. What a bunch of yahoos some of you are. Really.
You think your team getting busted for cheating and disgracing the game causing a taint and suspicion on all they did and do great and you call us yahoos.

Your team cheated, no matter how you see or spin it, getting caught cheating is a disgrace, to all that is good.

What's funny is how you patsy fans try and sugar coat this travesty.

One of his little piggies went to markert, one his little piggies stayed home, one of his little piggies had roast beef, his other little piggie had none, and this little piggie cried wee, wee, wee, all the way home. Haha, it may be serious. As if Belichick would allow true disclosure? Smoke and mirrors. I don't buy it for a minute.

You know what I've learned in this lifetime? That wishing ill on others will come back to bite you in the ass. Always does eventually.
I don't wish him ill. I just hope he gets hit by a truck. A plastic Hess one. That I threw at the back of his head. For real, I want the Patriots full speed. :D

And again, Beans, a lot of Patriots' fans empty arguments that the rest of the world's vitriol is sour grapes, sorry, I've never felt moved to be envious of things ill-gotten.

HAHAHA, but the reality of that statement is more than it appears. No Spygate and the Giants don't beat the Patriots. The Patriots were under the microscope because of it, and Belichick's good ole pal Ernie couldn't send his minions to do his evil bidding. No Spygate and Eli is called in the grasp, game over. I tell my Giants fan cousin he can thank the New York Jets for that Super Bowl - and he did.

I'd argue the whole cheating thing with you - but you are a lost cause. Stay angry. Stay mad. Whatever. The proof is in the pudding if you choose to see it clearly.

Anyway, have a nice day. Go have some ice cream. Go look at puppies at the pet-store. Go whack some balls at a driving range. Something - ANYTHING - that may make you happy?

So in other words, you're wearing out your single of 'Stand By Your Man'. :bag:

So in other words, you're wearing out your single of 'Stand By Your Man'. :bag:

Not at all. If you are so inclined to hear my views, I'll be more than happy to explain at some point during the home opener - where I do hope I make your acquaintance. You're a Jest fan - GAH! - but you are cool as sheeeeet!

:)

Not at all. If you are so inclined to hear my views, I'll be more than happy to explain at some point during the home opener - where I do hope I make your acquaintance. You're a Jest fan - GAH! - but you are cool as sheeeeet!

:)

Trust me, I know your views on it by now, Baghdad Garb. I know you'll be wearing your 'Stand By Your Man' jersey, so after I flip a coin about whether I should light it on fire - heads I win, tails you lose - we'll shake hands over it. Good sportsmanship, you know!

Trust me, I know your views on it by now, Baghdad Garb. I know you'll be wearing your 'Stand By Your Man' jersey, so after I flip a coin about whether I should light it on fire - heads I win, tails you lose - we'll shake hands over it. Good sportsmanship, you know!

My "stand by my man" jersey - and the only one I own - happens to be a Troy Brown # 80 Jersey. As much as I love Tommy - having a number 12 is WAY too typical for me.

My "stand by my man" jersey - and the only one I own - happens to be a Troy Brown # 80 Jersey. As much as I love Tommy - having a number 12 is WAY too typical for me.
I meant it as metaphor, really; but if 'Stand By Your Men' works better for you, Baghdad Garb, have at it.

"Every now and then I'd get a sheet, one hour before the game, with a list of audibles for our opponent," said Ted Johnson in 2005. "I don't know how, but they just showed up." :bag:

^Street cred to abyzmul. S-o-o-o, what are you gonna say next? "Jets fans are committing suicide at the Gates of Gillette Stadium"?

Really? It's been proven that Brady knew what was happening the whole time? I missed that article. Hook a brotha up mad one.
They got caught cheating, nothing else needs to be proven. Burying your head in the sand, denying and playing dumb does not change this.

Anybody who thinks the they were cheating not to benefit the QB, is a fool.

Queens of Denial.

They got caught cheating, nothing else needs to be proven. Burying your head in the sand, denying and playing dumb does not change this.

Anybody who thinks the they were cheating not to benefit the QB, is a fool.

Queens of Denial.

I'll pull my head out of the sand as soon as you pull your head out of your a$$ and actually read what I'm typing. I never denied the cheating. I simply said that Brady had no part in it and more than likely had no idea it was happening. Can you comprehend that?

I'll pull my head out of the sand as soon as you pull your head out of your a$$ and actually read what I'm typing. I never denied the cheating. I simply said that Brady had no part in it and more than likely had no idea it was happening. Can you comprehend that?
Again anybody who thinks they were cheating not to benefit the QB is a fool, can your pifitul argument comprehend that?

Maybe if your head was not so far up you ass, you would have been able to.

Alk, the Steelers had said that it was almost like Brady knew exactly what they were going to do on defense before they did it. that is of course the unbiased Steelers that have said that.

:rl:

i like that. Nobody knew but BB! lol

Alk, the Steelers had said that it was almost like Brady knew exactly what they were going to do on defense before they did it. that is of course the unbiased Steelers that have said that.
Please, the fact that they play dumb on all this is a huge red flag of just how guilty they know they are.

Only a complete idiot would actually believe the QB did not benefit from illeagally taped signals, and that they risked all this not to help the QB, ****ing joke!

Archived