TOM BRADY SPEAKS ON HIS INJURY, may be serious???

Blackout

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your Coach learned from BB and does the same.

Its funny how no Jets fans have defended madmike in this thread.

You know whats funny? How you and your patsy troll pals just repeat the same old excuses and no one buys it at all. EVERYONE knows your team is a fraud and no fan of any other team respects your franchise. Congrats.

You know whats funny? How you and your patsy troll pals just repeat the same old excuses and no one buys it at all. EVERYONE knows your team is a fraud and no fan of any other team respects your franchise. Congrats.

You know whats funny? You not answering my question and ignoring the facts that I have stated.

The Jets have sucked against the Pats since 1994.

Your Coach learned from BB and does the same.
I knew it would not be long before the head clown joined the circus, so far BB is the only coach to be caught and prosecuted for CHEATING!!! Let's not let the FACTS get in the way of the SPIN!!!

With every LAME patsy post you guys just look more and more stained with guilt, disgrace and shame.

You would think at some point you would get off your knees and wipe it from you faces, but NO you clowns really like it and dive on your knees for more.

What an embarassing joke, no wonder you all flock to a Jets board, begging for another helping to be heaped all over your ugly stained faces.

Every lame attempt to spin the facts gets more and more sadder, you clowns become a bigger and bigger joke with every post.

Your team's accomplishments are all covered with a black stain of suspicion and doubt, because you were caught CHEATING red handed, nobody else just the patsies.

You are all shamed and disgraced by all of sports, CHEATING is the lowest act that can be committed, the fact that you all deffend, deny and spin it is SICKENING!!!

I'd rather lose every game forever, than have to play this dumb to deffend wins in the suspicion of CHEATING, how you have grown to enjoy it is truly a sad testament to the HUMAN RACE!!!

Sad that you clowns can even sleep at night, after believeing the CRAP that you post. GOD BLESS YOUR TAINTED SOULS!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Nice. I'll remember this when Favre's arm lands 50 yards down the field with his last pass attempt of his career.

Alk you are priceless...I almost fell off my bed when I read this. I stopped after the first page because I know it go out of hand. I am no Tom Brady fan nor a fan of The Patsies but we shouldn't be rooting for anyone to have an injury like he had. This is his livelihood. That's not cool people. We wouldn't want to hear that if it was one of our beloved Jets so we need to chill out with that. Not cool at all people.

I hope he has a speedy recovery. I want to beat the Pats all cylinders rolling not with him missing

Alk you are priceless...I almost fell off my bed when I read this. I stopped after the first page because I know it go out of hand. I am no Tom Brady fan nor a fan of The Patsies but we shouldn't be rooting for anyone to have an injury like he had. This is his livelihood. That's not cool people. We wouldn't want to hear that if it was one of our beloved Jets so we need to chill out with that. Not cool at all people.

I hope he has a speedy recovery. I want to beat the Pats all cylinders rolling not with him missing

hahaha

1994-2000: Jets were 5-9 against the Pats.

2001-2007: Jets were 3-11 against the Pats.

Over the last 14 seasons the Jets are 8-20 against the Pats. Were the Pats cheating when Parcells and Carroll were the Head Coaches?

BTW: I'm not trying to belittle the Jets here, I'm just trying to point out to madmike and some of the other posters that the Pats dominance of the Jets isn't a recent phenomenon.

ANYBODY owned the jets before 1997

I can watch defensive signals from the comfort of my seat at Gillette Stadium.

Facts are facts. The Pats are in the top 5 in the NFL in winning percentage since 1994 (.647). 5 Super Bowl and 6 AFC Championships games says it all. Not to mention the 7 or 8 AFCE Division Titles.

i don't think you'll be at Gillette for awhile

let us know how Lucas Oil Stadium parking is!

Archived