TOM BRADY SPEAKS ON HIS INJURY, may be serious???

Blackout

I'll pull my head out of the sand as soon as you pull your head out of your a$$ and actually read what I'm typing. I never denied the cheating. I simply said that Brady had no part in it and more than likely had no idea it was happening. Can you comprehend that?

Wasn't the spying on other teams defensive signals? That is to help your offense, right? How could the QB not be aware of it?

And yet, we have heard all of the condemnation of Mangini as the defensive backs coach at the time. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, what I feel is lost in all of this is that the Pats built their now "great" team off of cheating. Players take paycuts to play in NE because, as John Lynch recently said, they want a chance at another ring.

Nobody, and i do mean nobody, would view the Pats as "their shot at a ring" had they not cheated in the prior seasons to build that success. If the Pats only won in 01 and nothing more, their is no way on earth that they land Moss for a 4th round pick. Moss would have gone where the money is. Same thing with guys like Adalous Thomas and Rodney "HGH" Harrison.

Their foundation was built on being frauds, yet they still get to reap the benefits of their past victories***.

BTW, what I feel is lost in all of this is that the Pats built their now "great" team off of cheating. Players take paycuts to play in NE because, as John Lynch recently said, they want a chance at another ring.

Nobody, and i do mean nobody, would view the Pats as "their shot at a ring" had they not cheated in the prior seasons to build that success. If the Pats only won in 01 and nothing more, their is no way on earth that they land Moss for a 4th round pick. Moss would have gone where the money is. Same thing with guys like Adalous Thomas and Rodney "HGH" Harrison.

Their foundation was built on being frauds, yet they still get to reap the benefits of their past victories***.

Exactly, and that is why they will be * FOR LIFE!!!

And their fans will go on in stupidity and denial, sorry but no amount of rings for me to live the rest of my existance playing dumb is worth it.

I pitty anybody that can be happy about winning under those circumstances, they are a disgrace and their fans went down for them like a bunch of 2 dollar whores.

I don't see how you can blame Brady for any of that. Even assuming that all this recording helped the Patriots, all Brady did was play the game and go with the gameplans the coaches handed him.
HAHAHAHA. I mean, er, yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. It isn't his fault he was caught in a web of deceit, I'll give him that much; but that much only. Tarnished Brass yields tarnished brass just the same.

HAHAHAHA. I mean, er, yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. It isn't his fault he was caught in a web of deceit, I'll give him that much; but that much only. Tarnished Brass yields tarnished brass just the same.

i would have used Cum stain!!!!;)

The best part of all of this is even today you guys would rather talk about this than your future HOF qb. Obsessed much? :rl:
You are so lame, nothing is better than reading the crap you clowns come up with trying to hide the guilty shame stains, your disgraceful franchise left all over your face.

Watching how you became such a pro at diving down on your knees for them on que, really takes the cake.

Sure is allot to be proud of, an embarassment to all of sports.

I'll pull my head out of the sand as soon as you pull your head out of your a$$ and actually read what I'm typing. I never denied the cheating. I simply said that Brady had no part in it and more than likely had no idea it was happening. Can you comprehend that?

Brady had no part in it? Give me a friggen break. He executed the plays based on the cheating .

What a friggen joke ....

LOL! It's just jealousy, Alk.

I will say, Madmike reminds me a lot of the departed JetsBoSox Fan and all the Yankee hatin' pooh he spewed.

Jealousy! There is it again! Haha, jealous of skidmarks in white Fruit Of The Looms that just won't come out, I think not. Not that the Patriots sharted themselves to those Championships or anything.

Im jealous of the Giants because they have a clean super bowl. I just hope very bad things happen to everyone who was involved in stealing those 3 SB's...

The evil Belichick was the DC in 2 Giants Super Bowl wins and 1 AFC Championship game appearance by your Jets.

Are you saying that Belichick is the only HC in the history of the sport that taped defensive signals?

BTW: Herm (waved to the camera) & Mangini knew the Pats were taping signals so how do you explain the Pats dominance over the Jets since 2001?

The evil Belichick was the DC in 2 Giants Super Bowl wins and 1 AFC Championship game appearance by your Jets.

Are you saying that Belichick is the only HC in the history of the sport that taped defensive signals?

BTW: Herm (waved to the camera) & Mangini knew the Pats were taping signals so how do you explain the Pats dominance over the Jets since 2001?

Cheating.

Cheating.

You didn't answer the question.

Both Herm & Mangini knew what was going on so why didn't the Jets win more games?

The Dolphins are 5-11 against the Pats since 2001. The Jets are 3-11.

Since 2001 the Dolphins have been to the playoffs once. The Jets have been 4 times.

Your argument is full of holes. Maybe the Pats are just better than the Jets although I doubt that thought has ever entered your mad mind.

1994-2000: Jets were 5-9 against the Pats.

2001-2007: Jets were 3-11 against the Pats.

Over the last 14 seasons the Jets are 8-20 against the Pats. Were the Pats cheating when Parcells and Carroll were the Head Coaches?

BTW: I'm not trying to belittle the Jets here, I'm just trying to point out to madmike and some of the other posters that the Pats dominance of the Jets isn't a recent phenomenon.

1994-2000: Jets were 5-9 against the Pats.

2001-2007: Jets were 3-11 against the Pats.

Over the last 14 seasons the Jets are 8-20 against the Pats. Were the Pats cheating when Parcells and Carroll were the Head Coaches?

BTW: I'm not trying to belittle the Jets here, I'm just trying to point out to madmike and some of the other posters that the Pats dominance of the Jets isn't a recent phenomenon.

This isn't a cheaters vs jets issue no matter how many times you try to spin it into one. It's a cheaters vs entire NFL issue. The jets were far from the only team who had games stolen from them and the ripple effect that their fraudulent "wins" and "titles" have had on the league will never really be known. Even if they are winning fairly now they are only in that position because of the success they stole with their fraud.

This isn't a cheaters vs jets issue no matter how many times you try to spin it into one. It's a cheaters vs entire NFL issue. The jets were far from the only team who had games stolen from them and the ripple effect that their fraudulent "wins" and "titles" have had on the league will never really be known. Even if they are winning fairly now they are only in that position because of the success they stole with their fraud.

You claimed the other day that the Pats cheated the Jets out of homefield advantage with their cheating ways.

I presented facts that said the Pats have owned the Jets for 14 years and thats the best you got?

Please tell me how the Pats "stole" games from the Jets before BB became HC? Can you also let me know how the "cheating" hasn't resulted in a Pats a Super Bowl win since 2004?

Your argument is pathetic. I can watch defensive signals from the comfort of my seat at Gillette Stadium.

Facts are facts. The Pats are in the top 5 in the NFL in winning percentage since 1994 (.647). 5 Super Bowl and 6 AFC Championships games says it all. Not to mention the 7 or 8 AFCE Division Titles.

wizardofoz1.jpg

Archived