phins Brown on way out?

Cuff_Up

that is the upside: low mileage

Does the upside include coming back from a Torn ACL injury and his best season was less than 1,100 yards rushing? He's also 26 years old.

Ronnie Brown isn't going anywhere though, he is Miami's best player. These reports are just stupid. Miami isn't going to trade away Brown for Ricky Williams. For all they know Williams will run off with Bob Marley and a couple thousand pounds of pot again for three years. Brown isn't going anywhere. He's the face of that franchise now that Taylor and Thomas are gone.

You guys are knuckleheads. Is it actually a debate whether or not you'd take the great Ronnie Brown? Are you kidding me. First off, he's not going anywhere. If he does then I will drive to Miami and filet that fat fudge PArcells. Well, not really but I'd want to!!!! But, did some clown actually say, "well, with Washington and Jones on the roster we don't have room for him". YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!!! Ronnie Brown is a man of men compared to Washington and Jones. Why surely you jest. Brown is arguably the best RB in the league. If not then he's top 3. Yeah right, you wouldn't take ROnnie Brown. ROFLMAO!!!!!! I don't think I have ever seen one man take him down. The guy has great eyes for the hole and he explodes through it. He is phenominal coming out of the backfield to receive the ball. He is a strong blocker when kept in. He's also a great kid who doesn't get into trouble. And yes, he lead the league last year in regards to total tards from line of scrimmage....all that with the Oline that anchored an eventual 1-15 Dolphins team.

Yeah right, you wouldn't take him. Oooooooh, Jones and Washington. Pullleeeease. You shouldn't be so lucky to have the option.

You guys are knuckleheads. Is it actually a debate whether or not you'd take the great Ronnie Brown? Are you kidding me. First off, he's not going anywhere. If he does then I will drive to Miami and filet that fat fudge PArcells. Well, not really but I'd want to!!!! But, did some clown actually say, "well, with Washington and Jones on the roster we don't have room for him". YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!!! Ronnie Brown is a man of men compared to Washington and Jones. Why surely you jest. Brown is arguably the best RB in the league. If not then he's top 3. Yeah right, you wouldn't take ROnnie Brown. ROFLMAO!!!!!! I don't think I have ever seen one man take him down. The guy has great eyes for the hole and he explodes through it. He is phenominal coming out of the backfield to receive the ball. He is a strong blocker when kept in. He's also a great kid who doesn't get into trouble. And yes, he lead the league last year in regards to total tards from line of scrimmage....all that with the Oline that anchored an eventual 1-15 Dolphins team.

Yeah right, you wouldn't take him. Oooooooh, Jones and Washington. Pullleeeease. You shouldn't be so lucky to have the option.

It's officail DW10 is by far the most retarded of the retards.

Ya dig!!!

Brown is arguably the best RB in the league. If not then he's top 3. Yeah right, you wouldn't take ROnnie Brown. ROFLMAO!!!!!!

The only thing to "ROFLMAO" about, is this statement in your post.

First of all, no, he is not arguably the best RB in the league. That title goes to LT. There isn't an argument, at all.

Secondly, hes not top 3, at all. The following are all better, and I'd rather have over Brown, ESPECIALLY, since his knee was a mess and who knows if he'll even come back to what he was.

LT

Adrian Peterson

Brian Westbrook

Willie Parker

Clinton Portis

Stephen Jackson

Joseph Addai

Hell, I'd even give Edgerrin James and maybe Fred Taylor/Jones-Drew the nod over him.

Stop being such a homer and open your eyes.

I say pass...we don't need him. I don't think we would pay the price to get him plus if Parcells thinks he's on the decline I would avoid him.

Since the rumor comes from Mort (who is usually spot on with all things Tuna) its probably just Parcells using the press to get Brown to work harder or fishing to get another GM to call him with an offer.

Archived