I can't watch this on my plasma

Maxman

What a joke. I just realized that he doesn't care. So I am not going to even let it bother me. If they lose this one, the season is on life support. The next two would be must wins.

I was playing Madden... the Yankees make me sick this year...

How fitting that he makes the last out in style. This guy has a lot to prove still in NY. I honestly think he never will. I'm fed up with the homers when we are up by 8 runs etc. It's sickening to watch his performance in the clutch. I've heard all the excuses and I say shove them.

That is the real problem I think

He is not embraced by the fans because he acts as if he doesn't care

F-him

Here is the problem. Double play-Rod is not embraced by the fans because he can't get a hit when it counts.

And he doesn't care, he's got a 50 year old Madonna to keep him young.

A-Rod takes most of the heat cause he makes the most money but he has had alot of help this year in turning this season into an abortion.

The Sox last night did what the Yanks haven't been able to do all season.

Get the runners home with in big spots with two outs.

The Yanks had their usual night. A couple of solo homers and nothing with runners on base.

Is it just me or did no one mention Dandy Andy? He was absolutely awful and was just as much to blame as A-rod if not more so. He's been pretty awful for most of the year. He can't be counted to be a stopper anymore. At this point in his career he's no more than a good #3.

Is it just me or did no one mention Dandy Andy? He was absolutely awful and was just as much to blame as A-rod if not more so. He's been pretty awful for most of the year. He can't be counted to be a stopper anymore. At this point in his career he's no more than a good #3.

Kinda hard for Pettitte to pitch a good game when he has to get 5 outs an inning.

Archived