Can the Dolphins beat the Patriots?

MagicBizkit87

With Matt Cassell being well, a bum, can the Chad Pennington led Dolphins beat the Tom Brady-less Patriots?

With how bad they looked against the worst coached team in football, and with the worst team in the league now, and finally with absolutely no talent anywhere on the field.

If Chiefs can contend with the Patriots, the Dolphins can as well... lol

I think it all depends on when they play them.

If what they are saying is true about Brady then New England is going to have some issues while they get acclimated to life without Brady.

If New England was playing anybody other than KC chances are they lose that game.

New England is probably going to struggle for a while but with their schedule I still think they will have a shot at making the post season. There are still alot of offensive weapons and unless Cassel turns into the second coming of Kellen Clemens then they will survive the year.

I still think with that schedule that they can be a 10-6 team.

AFC East just became a race folks.

I think it all depends on when they play them.

If what they are saying is true about Brady then New England is going to have some issues while they get acclimated to life without Brady.

If New England was playing anybody other than KC chances are they lose that game.

New England is probably going to struggle for a while but with their schedule I still think they will have a shot at making the post season. There are still alot of offensive weapons and unless Cassel turns into the second coming of Kellen Clemens then they will survive the year.

I still think with that schedule that they can be a 10-6 team.

AFC East just became a race folks.

Brady never seemed to play that well down there. But BB knows how to get in CP's head. It would probably be a 4 FG game for Chad. If the Pats can beat that, no prob.

The Chiefs came within five yards of sending the game into Overtime and New England could only put up 17 points on KC and their secondary. I think anyone but KC, St.Louis and San Francisco could give New England a serious game from here on out, especially away from Gillette.

We CAN win sure. We'll def have the better QB with Brady out. As someone else mentioned divsional games are always close.

I'll actually be at the game in 2 weeks so this Brady injury gives me hope :P

Isn't the game in Foxborough? You're making the trip up there?

Isn't the game in Foxborough? You're making the trip up there?

Yeah I am bro. The gf is from there (shes a dirty Pats fan) and her mom got us tix through her investment firm. Ive never been to Boston, so we're making a Va-K out of it. Should be cool.

Was expecting a blowout but now it could be a close game.

Yeah I am bro. The gf is from there (shes a dirty Pats fan) and her mom got us tix through her investment firm. Ive never been to Boston, so we're making a Va-K out of it. Should be cool.

Was expecting a blowout but now it could be a close game.

I couldn't think of a better ambasador than XXX to represent the Phins in New England. Go help us get a road victory!

I couldn't think of a better ambasador than XXX to represent the Phins in New England. Go help us get a road victory!

Thanks bro. Since my seats are lower endzone I should be the only Phins fan around. I had an idea to take a pic where it looks like Im trying to fight all of them.

I'll post pics on TP for sure.

Even without Brady, the Pats have one of the better pass blocking lines in the NFL, Randy Moss, Laurence Maroney, and Wes Welker. They will still contend for the division, unless we get a lot better. We can't be struggling with the Fins.

The Bills are also a threat. We don't have the division wrapped up.

Archived