Schilling's NY Comments

Maxman

I hate this guy with passion, not for just ripping the Jets this week.

It's a shame Curt Schilling's contract incentives are based on the pitches he throws on the mound instead of the nonsense that comes out of his mouth. The loudmouth Red Sox starter, who is sidelined for the entire 2008 season following shoulder surgery, sounded off on New York's sports fans for reveling in the fact Patriots quarterback Tom Brady will miss the entire season. "The euphoria in New York is palpable," Schilling told WEEI Radio in Boston. "The Yankees suck this year and they are bitter and mad and making excuses over that. Now they got Tom going down so New York's excited. It's unfortunate, but when you crawl to the top of the pile you will have people trying to knock you down." Not quite the top - Schilling apparently forgot the Giants own the Lombardi Trophy after beating Brady and the Patriots in last year's Super Bowl. After blasting New York fans for being enthused over Brady's injury, Schilling took the time to remind Pinstriped loyalists he was a member of the Arizona Diamondbacks when they beat the Yankees in the 2001 World Series. "I was front row and center when their 'dynasty' ended," Schilling said.

I'm pretty sure people know that I'm a Kobe Bryant fan and this guy absolutely ripped him for no reason. I personally hate the guy, I hope him the worse.

I'll basically say what I said in the other post. I hate that he thinks that I am happy that a person got injured. I would never wish an injury upon anyone, except for one person in sports, and guess what he's currently an injured pitcher for the Boston Red Sox as well, and wait a minute, he played for Arizona as well....

Gee... Curt, can you guess who that person is... dickhead.

Curt Schilling should stick to Baseball. He doesn't know Football, he doesn't know Basketball and he sure as **** doesn't know New York fans. The only New York fans he knows are Yankee fans. Thats it. And if he had any sense of knowledge of the city he would know its mostly Jets/Mets and Giants/Yankees. Giants fans could give two ****s that Brady is down, they're confident they can beat him whenever and why shouldn't they be?

Stick to Baseball, although, you don't know much about that either Curt. Only how to pitch and now you can't even do that.

This is just a poor excuse of looking for attention after your washed up and nobody loves you anymore.

Curt Schilling shouldn't even stick to baseball. The guy should just play the game, and stop talking. I guarantee more people in this world would like him if he didn't talk so much nonsense bull****. When he's talking sports, he kind of reminds me of a guy like Jim Rome. Always wrong, but always thinks he's right.

The truth hurts. The Yankees suck this year and New York/Jersey clowns are reveling in the fact that Brady is out for the season.

Take a look at the threads here since Sunday night.

I didn't really see any change on threads from Saturday night, to Sunday night. Like I have been saying, the only person I would ever wish harm against in sports is Curt Schilling, and I've got my reasons to hate him as well. The guy has a big mouth, and he doesn't know when to shut up.

You think I am thrilled that Tom Brady is out for the year? That win the Jets had against the Patriots in 2006. That win meant alot, if the Jets win Sunday, there will be excuses why the Jets won. In 2006 when the Jets won, there were no excuses, the Jets were obviously the better team that day.

The truth hurts. The Yankees suck this year and New York/Jersey clowns are reveling in the fact that Brady is out for the season.

Last time I checked the Sux weren't exactly the best team in the AL East.

Man, I can't believe I can say this, but it sure is great being me lately. The two teams that I have rooted for, for a very long time are the Jets and the Tampa Bay Rays. What a great, great time to be me. If the Jets beat the Pats this week it would be a hell of a week, with the Rays beating the Sox at Fenway.

As far as Schilling is concerned, the guy needs to be ignored. He is the definition of a tool. I really could care less what he has to say. His infatuation with NY is unhealthy. He's like a freakin stalker. A stalker of all things NY.

Anyway,

GO JETS and GO RAYS!!!!!

The truth hurts?

The truth is that baseball sucks, and that very few people here are actually "reveling" in Brady's injury. And no more here than in Buffalo, San Diego, Pittsburgh, etc.

But clearly it's huge news! Argubly the best player in the NFL -who also just happens to play in the Jets division- is out for the year. It changes things. What was the reaction in Boston when the Jets lost Testaverde in '99? Did you send flowers?

Archived