Schilling's NY Comments

Maxman

SCHILLING RIPS NEW YORK FANS -- AGAIN

FACT 'YANKEES S**K' MAKES US 'BITTER AND MAD'

By JUSTIN TERRANOVA

schill99.jpg

Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling says New York fans are euphoric over Tom Brady's injury because the 'Yankees s**k.'

Last updated: 3:46 pm

September 9, 2008

Posted: 2:09 pm

September 9, 2008

Before today's interview with WEEI radio in Boston, Curt Schilling walked the streets of New York polling fans to gage their feelings on Tom Brady's season-ending injury. Well, probably not. But that is the impression one would get from Schilling, who continues to run his mouth about matters that have nothing to do with baseball.

On his radio appearance today, the injured Red Sox pitcher blasted New York fans for their joy over Brady's impending knee surgery.

"The euphoria in New York is palpable," Schilling said. "The Yankees New York Yankees t.gif suck this year and they are bitter and mad and making excuses over that. Now they got Tom going down so New York's excited. It's unfortunate, but when you crawl to the top of the pile you will have people trying to knock you down."

Schilling apparently forgot there are two baseball teams in New York - and the Mets New York Mets t.gif are in first place. And another New York team, the Giants New York Giants t.gif, beat Brady and the Patriots in last year's Super Bowl.

But why let the facts get in the way of a perfectly good rant?

After blasting New York fans for being enthused over Brady's injury, Schilling took the time to remind fans that he was a member of the Arizona Diamondbacks when they beat the Yankees in the 2001 World Series.

"I was front row and center when their 'dynasty' ended," Schilling said.

Schilling then praised the fans of Boston, who have long been known for respecting the Yankees and rooting for nothing but good health for their stars.

"They want us to be as bitter and mad as they are," Schilling said. "Unfortunately, it's not going to happen."

Why not guarantee a Patriots win over the Jets on Sunday while he's at it?

"The sad part is going to be when they beat the Jets next week," Schilling said. "Then they are going to come up with something else."

Matt Cassel will get the start this week against the Jets, and despite the fact he has thrown a total of 57 NFL passes and has not started a game since high school, Schilling was confident about him being the new starting QB.

"I don't care if you guys haven't seen him," Schilling told the hosts. "Bill Belichick has seen him. Do you really think that he is the genius everyone claims him to be and just a rock head when it comes to his backup quarterback? Given how deep and intricate their offense is, I feel like the second he thought he didn't have a capable backup quarterback, he would have gone out and got a new one.

"If Bill Belichick trusts Matt Cassel, how the hell can you not?"

What the eff is Schilling talking about? What does the Yankees 08 campaign have to do with the Patriots? I know Jets fans are jealous haters, but what does this have to do with yankee fans? What does Schilling know about football? Why do people ask Schilling stupid opinion questions about stuff he has no clue about? Dear Gawd, than man loves to hear himself talk.

What the eff is Schilling talking about? What does the Yankees 08 campaign have to do with the Patriots? I know Jets fans are jealous haters, but what does this have to do with yankee fans? What does Schilling know about football? Why do people ask Schilling stupid opinion questions about stuff he has no clue about? Dear Gawd, than man loves to hear himself talk.

shilling is a no nothing scumbag. why were 2 qb's called to belly's office prior to an mri? that shows great confidence in yer backup.

typical Boston sports mindset-when Boston finally won a championship I seem to recall MY Yankees standing up on the dugout rail and applauding them....real tough guys when things are going good aren't they? And the biggest bunch of A-holes when it's not so rosy...I've learned a LOT about SOME of the sports people of that state in the last 8 years

Curt Schilling as usual not knowing what the hell he's talking about. The guy is injured for a full season, and he still finds ways to open his gums. The thing though, he really believes he knows what he's talking about.

You think I'm happy that someone is having a season ending injury. No, infact there is only one person I would wish an injury on from sports. Curt, can you guess who that is?

Not much to add other than to say : Go f**k yourself, Curt. No matter how hard you try, and all the accolades you have received, you will never be a Yankee. But, you are the consummate bitter, egotistical scumbag. Keep telling yourself that the Saux are as good as the Yanks, and that you didn't fabricate the bloody sock incident. Keep convincing yourself that it really happened, okay fraud.

Schilling has a standing radio gig every Tuesday on WEEI- Boston. One, they broadcast some of the Sox games - so they must kiss Sox azz. Two - they love hving him as a guest because he ALWAYS says something controversial. Plus, he does it on purpose to stay relevant. I mean, does anyone mention Schilling other than talk about the crap that comes out of his mouth?

Why do people ask Schilling stupid opinion questions about stuff he has no clue about? Dear Gawd, than man loves to hear himself talk.

Obviously it is because he is a quotation gold mine. That man has gotten more reporters kids through college then one could count.

Goddamn I love this man.

FYI:

When you've done as much as he has, you know the whole:

200 + wins

one of the best post-season records in history

and all the charity work he's done you can talk, you can voice your opinion.

He's good at predictions, we will win come sunday

Goddamn I love this man.

FYI:

200 + wins

He's been a loudmouth dooshe bag his entire career.

F-Him.

Goddamn I love this man.

FYI:

200 + wins

I don't want to be mean or anything, but I think We've found the dumbest person on Jetnation currently.

While I don't agree with most of what he says, he isn't wrong in saying that people who cheer for injuries, no matter the person, are lame.

I hope you injured a finger typing that. WE ARE NOT WRONG. WE ARE NEVER WRONG.

Curt Schilling should stick to Baseball. He doesn't know Football, he doesn't know Basketball and he sure as **** doesn't know New York fans. The only New York fans he knows are Yankee fans. Thats it. And if he had any sense of knowledge of the city he would know its mostly Jets/Mets and Giants/Yankees. Giants fans could give two ****s that Brady is down, they're confident they can beat him whenever and why shouldn't they be?

Stick to Baseball, although, you don't know much about that either Curt. Only how to pitch and now you can't even do that.

This is just a poor excuse of looking for attention after your washed up and nobody loves you anymore.

Archived