JetNation Top 10 - By Nick Ferraro

Maxman

Cannot leave New England in the Top 3. No way. I'd probably flip flop GB & PHI too. Other than that, solid as always Nick.

I think the truth for New England is somewhere in between 3 and where the other guys (ESPN and CBS) had them. Probably 7 or 8 at this point, 3 is high but they were 16 and 0 last year.

I will take 3 though, this way the Jets move up when they beat them on Sunday! :)

I think the truth for New England is somewhere in between 3 and where the other guys (ESPN and CBS) had them. Probably 7 or 8 at this point, 3 is high but they were 16 and 0 last year.

I will take 3 though, this way the Jets move up when they beat them on Sunday! :)

According to Garb they are now the worst team in the league though.

Not sure which ranking you are referring to Yahoo, CBS or ESPN. But in any case a win over the Pats will not propel the Jets up as much without Brady and a loss will result in a larger decline than a loss to the Pats with Brady. Pats aren't power ranked 1 or 2 anymore. In fact the Jets are considered the favorites in this game by 1-3 points.

According to Garb they are now the worst team in the league though.

I never said they were the leagues worst team. What I said is that I'm almost postive that they are done. By done, I mean NO SB aspirations, flickering playoff aspirations. Done. Pats fans - going into the season - had different expectations than Jets fans, I guess ;)

The Cowboys are the best team right now. By far imo. Now I think they will screw it up in the postseason. But I do think they are the team to beat.

they played Cleveland, whose pass defense sucks hard

I don't like the Stillers but they smack you in the mouf and don't let up.

Cannot leave New England in the Top 3. No way. I'd probably flip flop GB & PHI too. Other than that, solid as always Nick.

Why can't you? They're 1-0, and while they probably will suffer there is no tangible evidence that shows said struggle yet.

Archived