There's 2 serious problems with this team right now (and one concerning issue)

Boozer76

Rate them however you want, but the 2 biggest issues with this team are special teams and Offense.

Special Teams: Our kickers are just terrible. I'll give Feely a pass on that first kick, but Graham has been atrocious. ATROCIOUS!! While there were alot of reasons we lost this game, field position was a huge one. Graham's punts are continually a huge laibility and continually put our D in bad spots. I think NE had most of their drives start in our own territory. It's time to get Westhoff back full time and it's time to put an end to Graham's Jets career.

Offense: They just looked dicombobulated. Confused. And downright slow. On the 3 runs on the GL, the snap exchange seemed to take forever on all 3 of them. The plays did not get off quickly and therefor had no shot of success. Secondly, why run 3 times with a HOF QB for christ sakes. Coles just looks terrible. He needs to stop sulking and start getting his act together. I have been a staunch supporter of Coles but his act is getting real tired. Lastly, Favre needs to do what it takes to learn the whole playbook. It just looks like a mess out there sometimes, like nobody really knows where they're going.

The concerning issue: Coaching. The coordinators need to get their crap together as well. These guys look unprepared, especially offense and SpT's. They have to take charge fast.

Rate them however you want, but the 2 biggest issues with this team are special teams and Offense.

Special Teams: Our kickers are just terrible. I'll give Feely a pass on that first kick, but Graham has been atrocious. ATROCIOUS!! While there were alot of reasons we lost this game, field position was a huge one. Graham's punts are continually a huge laibility and continually put our D in bad spots. I think NE had most of their drives start in our own territory. It's time to get Westhoff back full time and it's time to put an end to Graham's Jets career.

Offense: They just looked dicombobulated. Confused. And downright slow. On the 3 runs on the GL, the snap exchange seemed to take forever on all 3 of them. The plays did not get off quickly and therefor had no shot of success. Secondly, why run 3 times with a HOF QB for christ sakes. Coles just looks terrible. He needs to stop sulking and start getting his act together. I have been a staunch supporter of Coles but his act is getting real tired. Lastly, Favre needs to do what it takes to learn the whole playbook. It just looks like a mess out there sometimes, like nobody really knows where they're going.

The concerning issue: Coaching. The coordinators need to get their crap together as well. These guys look unprepared, especially offense and SpT's. They have to take charge fast.

Coles made our best play of the game. He had two drops which were both 4 or 5 yard outs. I was much more worried about Cotch, who couldn't get open vs those awful DB's.

Jets started at there own 20 every possesion and pats started at mid field. I dont know how that happened i guess its Special teams. We got out coached thats the main problem, they even lost there RB and didnt miss a beat. Jets should of make Cassel beat them by sending everybody

Coles is not our problem-his big play more than made up for the two drops.

I would be much more concerned with our failure to score a TD after Coles' big play than anything else. And also how the defense just laid down when the game was on the line and we had a chance.

Coles is not our problem-his big play more than made up for the two drops.

I would be much more concerned with our failure to score a TD after Coles' big play than anything else. And also how the defense just laid down when the game was on the line and we had a chance.

While I was disappointed at the D on that last drive, I could at least understand it. They played 90% of the game in their own territory and were on the field way too much. They were definitely exhausted by then which does play a part, especially in that heat and humidity.

To Irish Jet-without that one catch Coles was awful and looked very uninspired. He needs to pick it up, period.

As for Graham, he's got to go. Enough is enough. He was supposed to have this booming leg with wobbly hard to catch kicks. We've seen nothing but shanks with him and it hurt us terribly.

As for Schott-That was just poor. Plain old poor. He's got to start showing that he knows how to call an NFL game.

As for Mangini-He can't let this crap go on. It's time to make a statement anf fire what's-his-face on SpT's and appoint Westhoff immediately. He also needs to put Shcott under the fire and tell him that Callahan is probably chomping at the bit to start calling the plays. He needs to assert himself big time as the coach. I think he's capable of being a very good coach, it's time he starts showing it.

Archived