Beanie Wells

JETSFAN5180

We are only two games into the season and we are projecting the Jets needs for next april?

I couldn't agree more. WTF is wrong with Jet fans? Seriously. Shut the **** up and wait until all 16 games are played and then talked about the draft but not after the 2nd F'ing game. We're 1-1, we'll progess as games go on.

All I hear is the season is over and this and that, we played a team that went 18-1. 18 and F'ing 1. You think Tom Brady won 18 games? Please, he's good but he's not God.

LOL, lets see how that works out for you.

Mmhmm. Beanie Wells isn't anything special. Product of the Tressell system. How many no-names have come through since Tressell has been the coach?

I'll take Ringer from MSU anyday.

As for your ridiculus "Jones sucks" nonsense, how can you blame the entire Goal Line stand on him? The line had no push, Ferguson completely let Seymour by and is Jones calling the plays?

Even with those three carries for zero yards he had 17 carries for 70 yards on the day after a 100+yd, 1 TD performance last week. Thomas Jones has been anything but the problem for the first two games this season.

So he's not a Goal Line back. So what. Thats the management and coaching staffs fault for not bringing in someone who can pound it inside the five even if the line can't make a block.

Beanie is definitely not a product of the tressel system, but i don't see us picking that high in the draft for him or knowshon to fall to us. I mean if we're gonna go there might as well throw out matthew stafford's name or rey maulaluga.

I do think it's definitely too early to see one person we should be drafting, but it's not too early to get a list of players to keep you're eye on. Big fan of jasper brinkley out of south carolina and I wouldn't mind taking a look at a WR like Jeremy maclin, DHB and even if crabtree comes out for the draft. Taylor mays is definitely fun to watch and CJ spiller is one of my favorite backs in the country. I would say that a guy i had a huge man crush on all last season and think is still an amazing pick for the jets is my boy Tyson Jackson outta LSU for a 3-4 DE. Not a sexy pick, but the kid could be our richard seymour, he has the size and athletic ability to be force at DE. Ellis isn't getting any younger and i think he could be a prime target for us...although i'm a huge SEC and LSU fan so i might be a tad biased... I also love watching Duke Robinson, although i don't see us taking a first rounder for our oline this year, but it would help give us the best oline in the league, the kid is a straight up beast. Another guy with Duke robinson outta Oklahoma is phil loadholt, could be a dominant RT and learn behind woody.

And my final and 2nd favorite guy in this up and coming draft is BJ Raji..i was so pissed when he couldn't play. He's got perfect size to be a 34 NT and I know the team like pouha, but raji could be a perfect backup and eventual replacement of jenkins. I also noticed the ability of the teams to run on us the plays that jenkins takes off.

Well these are just a few players i'll be keeping an eye on this year, there are obviously a ton more.

All of the sudden we're going to have a Top 5 pick in the draft because we lose a game? Even if the season ended today we wouldnt pick until at least 12th (IDK tiebreakers, so figure around 15).

Based on that alone none of the guys that have been mentioned will even be available when it is our turn to pick, but I guess if people are going to overreact might as well go all out

P.S. Name a runningback not named Eddie George that has done anything in the NFL out of OSU

Mmhmm. Beanie Wells isn't anything special. Product of the Tressell system. How many no-names have come through since Tressell has been the coach?

I'll take Ringer from MSU anyday.

As for your ridiculus "Jones sucks" nonsense, how can you blame the entire Goal Line stand on him? The line had no push, Ferguson completely let Seymour by and is Jones calling the plays?

Even with those three carries for zero yards he had 17 carries for 70 yards on the day after a 100+yd, 1 TD performance last week. Thomas Jones has been anything but the problem for the first two games this season.

So he's not a Goal Line back. So what. Thats the management and coaching staffs fault for not bringing in someone who can pound it inside the five even if the line can't make a block.

Yes, and that offense has just been the exact same since he went down. Clearly Wells is a system back.

I

Archived